anyone else think level 100 emperor rank scions should have there own seng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else think level 100 emperor rank scions should have there own seng

I have given up on senggolia lately cause I cant get a single kill cause I either get one hit killed be another knight or sniped by someone not even on my screen. I know there got to be other players that aren't noobs or players that dont spend 20 hours a day on there character like me that think the same thing and/or the same thind that happened to me. seriously though ranting aside I went into seng and got killed 15 times with out getting a single kill. I'm complaining cause whats the point of going anymore I know for a fact I will get slaughtered? the whole point of a video game is to have fun right? thats all I'm asking. right now...

example on my server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cvadwsdae asdasd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	1731968
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Character: (S6)MegaManBlitz
    Guild: (S6)Elysium
    MegaManBlitz the machine that dreams.

lol know how u feel man can bearly get a kill again im a knight so i cant snipe and wear them down so by time im close to my target im at half or 25%hp now i have to stay near the corners and wait to see someone with lower lvl or rank and beat the crop out of them.they need to lvl base seng simple as that
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
      lol know how u feel man can bearly get a kill again im a knight so i cant snipe and wear them down so by time im close to my target im at half or 25%hp now i have to stay near the corners and wait to see someone with lower lvl or rank and beat the crop out of them.they need to lvl base seng simple as that
      exactly. and when I face another knight I atleast stand a chance. i think everyone in seng uses auto detect and lock on targets in seng so they can just click away.
      Last edited by MegaManBlitz; 07-21-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I now those those *** holes should be banned from seng.

Comment

Sadly, I'd have to say R2 isn't going to do anything about this as this suggestion to balance out seng has been going on for a VERY long time.

Comment

I don't think R2 can do anything about it. After all, this game was imported to english from the original version. I don't think they can just add MAJOR new stuff or changes, like different sengolias.
            • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
            • Character - Krissy729
            • Class - Hybrid Priest
            • Plane - Eidolon
            • Level - 108+
            I'm a noobc:
            Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
            Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
            Well look who's laughing now
            We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

merge seng and grb event time then so while op players kill each other inside seng nubs can collect resources w/o bullies
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
              X