No announcement yet.

GM make it fair please, about the avernal realm. being MELEE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogues have Lightstream, and Knights have Drag, both helpful in your situation.
    Iv never seen the monster get thrown into the portal though, but u can still go back where you fighting....
    Remember, if you get top 30 you still get points, and you don't have to participate in the event.

Comment

Well you dont need to complain about that issue xD
      If you picked that class then its your responsibility to control and manage it
      Well i think what you want is the Rogues will have aoe's? xD -____-
      For me i think GM's cant do anything abbout it
      Im a Knight i use my Drgon Hook if the mobs are thrown
      IGN : (S24)LARS
      Class : DPS Knight
      Level : 64 Mortal
      Wings & Mount : Fire Wings & Battle Bear
      Guild : Dragon Of Fate [DOF]
      Server : (S24)Tundara merged to (S29)Molten Highlands

Comment

Merged your two threads together and moved to Game Discussion.

I'm a knight, I've been pushed into the portal before. I found a way to avoid that and prevent it from happening again. Perhaps you should figure out a way to make it work for you. If not, there's always mobs in the other rooms you can attack that no one pushes around, and yes you can still get a high amount of dps by going back and forth between the rooms.

It's funny that you think rogues are at a disadvantage because they might get pushed through the portal, when properly built rogues have a huge advantage in there due to their high attack speed, high crit rate, and the fact that they hit with two weapons therefore hitting twice for everyone else's once.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The portal knockback is lame but you got to do what you got to do.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Brother? are you serious? you think turning off afk mode will not make you port if big boss is sitting ON the portal?

how about we change it so the big boss is ONLY damagable by melee attacks and immune to attacks outside of 50radius, so those ranged people have to run room to room
            and fight the regular monsters?

oh wait, that would be unfair now wouldnt it....

beginning to think if you refuse to fix event, then remove and replace with one that cant be abused by certain classes.

also have to lol at afk mode causing the lag issues, its ae type spells with high effects that for somereason the "turn off effects" button doesnt work on.
            example, curses, balrog hell, etc
            why do these effects still show up even with button selected to off?

cant afk in seng, yet you hit area where curses and ae spells are flying, its LAGVILLE

seriously?

Comment

I had a Rogue back in Aquatic Crypts and got first place from switching around from the big boss to the mini mobs.
              I've even avoided ports and lose only about 1 second of attacking easily. What I say is out of personal experience, not some **** from me not doing the event.

Curses and such, so what? I don't lag from them. I lag from all the AFK Protection Modes being thrown into the small area.
              Who says you have to focus on just the big boss? I've proven it wrong before, and I would be willing to do it again if I didn't move servers.

So, "seriously?"
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

the top ppl in my old server for avernal has been melee ppl even when we boot the bosses around an they afk in a empty place for 5 min. wait wut. 5 min??!??!? you guys should be paying more attention.
                do you just afk an walk away in ladder on the important levels that can kick ur arse? no or else you die if ur not super OP an have a good squad with you to cover.
                i'm a mage. my own aoe's and other ppls don't lag me. its when the afk signs pop up like brother said. even tested that when no other priests or mages were around with those melee ppl that always get top ranks. once those guy's melee signs popped up, i lagged hardcore, once they turn it off, i can do stuff again better

knights can also get drag. if you want to wiggle the mob or boss around and you aren't a knight. get a pet with drag. even then. if ur gonna say this is unfair for melee. i'd say its actually a wee bit unfair for new mages at low levels. we don't get really any good stuff until later in the game. 70+. by then ranger already has quick heal , knights already have uber defense so can tank the boss. rogues get a super pimp stun an restealth skill at what? lv 30.

rebirth rogue skill makes it so their combo's are insane. quick death=10 hits in 1 in 2.5 second. master assassins thrust then a few other things, an you just hit the boss 15+times in 3-4 seconds. master assassins thrust lv 5 ignore all defense. so that means more dmg.
                knights rebirth skill makes it so they can vampire health from the bosses and solo them.
                mage has to wait for other ppl to start fighting boss an take aggro unless they are OP casher, most i can get off in just a few moments would be a 4-6 skil burst but then they all have different CD. quick death's cd is relatively low. considering you can switch to other combo's for a moment till its ready.or exit battle +recloak
                mage for our rebirth we get a skill that randomly attacks a mob every 5 sec we are in battle or a aoe that has a 30second cd. so if this is unfair. then it boils down to skills an how they are used.
                wait wut? compare those two again. quick death +valley of death. 10 hit to one target compared to one hit on one target with a aoe. or quick death +thunderstorm awakening. 10 hit to 2.
                also ppl failing to mention that rogue melee class has highest ability to activate frost buff on fragarach and feathered blessing an numbness since they have the most attacks, or else why would rogues be complaining about mages icicle armor activating so much on them? because icicle armor is %per hit, and you guys hit many times which gives most potential to activate our self defense buff.
                and its also a competition. you should expect some ppl to fight dirty
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-23-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hasteton View Post
                  No GM... i mean, because other players use knockback on THE boss enemy in avernal.. melee players would follow the Boss monster to be throne at the portal. because we are melee players using afk. we are also dragged to the portals. so we have delays on damage points? please make it balance and make the boss monster immune from knockback GM..... Please... =(
                  If one skill gets disabled, then all skills should be disabled. Basic attacks only.

No one complains about the pets in there- pets deal damage too. Or about the frost buff from the Fraggle weapon- that deals a lot of damage, especially when that one boss lays down a few hellfire snakes. What about players with a very high soul development- disable that too cause it's an unfair advantage. And scions with their extra attribute and skill points- total imbalance there, push them off into their own events. And--- the boss STUNS, how dare they make me lose 5 seconds of attack time, oh the unfairness of it all.

You see where I'm going with this? There will always be something to complain about. The only thing that should be changed is to make it an event that one must actually participate in, as in removing the afk mode, but that was voted down.

I'm a knight, I've been knocked into the portal when I wasn't paying attention a couple times. When I am paying attention, I drag (either my own skill or my pet's skill) the boss to the wall. Everyone else is in AFK mode, so they are almost always standing in the center of the platform. When the boss gets knocked back, it doesn't go anywhere because it's already against a wall. Anyone wishing to send melee fighters into a portal would need to exit afk mode and move to the wall as well, and that means they lose precious damage points. You'll see them doing this, so you'll be prepared to move as well. Even if you're not a knight with hook, all it takes is a pet with drag.

There's no need to change a thing.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the only people who are using knockback's are those priests and the first 3-5 places in top 10, priests because they have no chance of even getting into top 3(unless casher or alot higher stats then the rest on the top 3) so they will try to ruin other players damage, and the top 1-5 places because they just want to do it for fun after they got a fair amount of damage above the one under him so they wont lose their position.

Comment

Working...
                    X