Eidolon Ranger Build, need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eidolon Ranger Build, need advice

I'm an Eidolon ranger and I want to start making my Purgatory set thing is I need some advice. Up until now I've been a hybrid anti-mage with full strength in attributes and nature scion/eidolon skills. Now that I've been using Quick heal and Slither (awakening) I'm beginning to think maybe end game the best build would be full intellect in attributes/ anti-mage with nature scion/eidolon skills and heal skills. Also I been geming with flawless/perfect rubies.

So I have two options Orange - Dragonslayers Purgatory (patk) or Orange - Saints Purgatory (matk). Both are quite difficult to make and I don't want to choose the wrong one. Being full strength has served me well, but being full intellect could possibly make me extremely difficult to kill because Quick heal and Slither (awakening) are based off matk.

Any advice from someone who's tried full intellect would be of great help. At this point if I continue to gem for patk and go for Dragonslayer purgatory it would be very difficult to switch to geming and building toward full intellect with Saints Purgatory.

Sorry for rambling which is better end game full strength or full intellect? ty in advance

EDIT > nvm I have some attribute reset cards from attending weddings, guess I'll just figure it out myself. >.>
    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 03-10-2013, 12:21 PM.
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...
Working...
X