What's a good maturity for a teeka?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a good maturity for a teeka?

Hey all, I've been playing this game for a while now, and finally got my teeka (took me about 20 eggs in the end saving up 3 or 4 at a time through guild benefits). I have 40-50 maturity whips in my vault (all bound) so I'm thinking I should use them on this pet since it will most likely be my main pet from here on in (can't afford much else) and was wondering what would be a good maturity to stop at? I haven't tried any yet (it started with a maturity of 7), and I'm hoping someone can let me know what a "good" maturity level would be realistically? I'm not expecting to get the full 10.5 max, but let's say I get a maturity of 9 early on...is that good, or should I keep trying? Thanks to anyone who can help! I appreciate it!

Alright haven't gotten any replies on this post yet, so I went ahead and tried about 20 whips to see the range I would get and here's what I came up with.
    My very first try I got an 8.3 out of 10.5 which I thought was decent and the next 18 whips it ranged from about 6.5-7.5 and I was starting to regret re-rolling that 8.3. I resolved to stick with the next number I got over 8 and on my 20th whip I ended up with an 8.7 and decided that was good enough. I was hoping for a 9 as a minimum starting out, but with all the low rolls I was getting I was happy with an 8.7! I ended up using training potions as well to try to get a better intelligence aptitude and after around 20 TPs the best INT aptitude I got was 1447 with an END aptitude of 1434 (very low STR and AGI, but I figured those weren't important for a teeka). I don't know if those numbers are amazing, but they were the best I could get using about half my whips and training potions. Hopefully that gives some of the newer players an idea of what they're looking to get, and if any of the more experienced players want to chime in with other realistic numbers to aim for, that would be appreciated as well!

Comment

grats on your newly hatched teeka
      thats a not bad mat.. tried getting it to 9 but failed so i finally decided to stop at 8.9
      for the apt,my int apt is lower than yours but im satisfied with it..
      anyway here goes Badteeeka XD
      Click image for larger version

Name:	teeka.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	1665577
      Currently active
      Crystal Saga
      (S23)Melancholic
      Level : Currently 100+
      Plane : Eidolon
      Guild : (S23)Edan
      Class : Hybrid Priest

Comment

i got 9.2 mat with my teeka
        have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

Originally posted by killua2013 View Post
          i got 9.2 mat with my teeka
          nice o.o,grats(evendo its late) XD
          Currently active
          Crystal Saga
          (S23)Melancholic
          Level : Currently 100+
          Plane : Eidolon
          Guild : (S23)Edan
          Class : Hybrid Priest

Comment

I normally try for 9+ on my teekas. My best mat for my teeka is on Avarice, which is 9.5. I'm hoping my other teekas get mat skills to boost theres since I intend to use them for my BA feed.
            Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
            IGN: Silverblitz
            Guild: Apocalypse
            Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
            Lv: 123 Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Working...
            X