R2 should make rules count for all players and not for some players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 should make rules count for all players and not for some players

R2 does not give back accid. sold stuff to players?
    I read your post about R2 does not give back items sold to the npc by accident.

1 question!!!!!!

In our server this happend to multiple people, some even quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 player in the server, Vamp88, sellls his frag weapon to the npc by accident.

All of a sudden this topic is HOT HOT HOT^.

Vamp88 has been given a NEW weapon by R2.

Why this player gets back an accidently sold item and ALL the other players with the same problem DIDN"T.

I say, R2, give it back to all or give it back to none. But this is UNFAIR.

How can we trust customer service? And what do I have to do to be liiked by R2 so much that I can get a SPECIAL POSITION too. If I make a mistake R2 will fix it for me??

so R2>>>>>>>>> rules for all players or r the rules only for some players????

Please use this topic: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ly-Sold-to-NPC to discuss your questions on items sold to an npc.
    Last edited by Winter; 03-11-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Well the question still remains how come he got his items back after its been npc'd and others haven't
      S3 Swamp of Sanios
      Char: •TeddiBear•
      Guild: ΣтнεlισƝ

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

Comment

Because it requires you to file a ticket over them etc. BUT, this isn't the first time R2's supportteam makes a highly unsteady support: 3 people with problem A: one person gets compensation (support B), other person gets commentary (support C), third person get's nothing but an eventually closed ticket (support D).
        Three of the same problems, 3 different answers. Support teams are meant to give every same problem the same solution, indifferent of the person's spending or not. But R2's supportteam is as if they have 5 different teams all managing their own single rules. After almost 1,5yrs of playing and having some issues that required tickets, this is my 2 cents on R2 and their 'support'. I still have tickets active from over a month ago with answers like "we understand the frustration" or "we need more time to sample".
        Last edited by speeds16; 03-11-2013, 02:30 PM.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

exactly people. we all asking the same thing too.

why he gets it back 2 times, others cant even get theirs restored 1 time?

Comment

Working...
          X