Hacking and exploitation going too far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacking and exploitation going too far

I am a member of (s1)Armada currently in control of the Bluff and for the past couple days we have been harassed by the Guild: DragonSpine nonstop. The harassment is not just pking and stealing crops but have gone to lengths of hacking, exploitation, and extreme vulgar language used in WC and wisps not only done by the members but as well being done behind alts. Dragonspine have no doubt broke the "terms of service" on a constant basis to literally ruin this game for everyone playing on the S1, S2, S3 servers.

This here is a pic i posted the other day of dragonspine hacking a level 11 character to spy on us during farming and crops. While this has been seen by a GM and closed and locked and under investigation, the hacking/exploiting has not stopped and is escalating out of control.

(s1) Renfa
    (s2) Renfa

The two above names belong to the same player that has been providing DS with the means to hack and cause chaos. it is the same person in the above picture of the level 11 player.

This here is of a DS player exploiting the safety of the portal to avoid being killed. the guild as a whole exploited this over sight in programing and was able to steal crops.

As far as exploiting and hacking DS also has been using extreme vulgar language in WC on a constant daily basis. I'm sure if a GM would track the chats of DS members, they will see the extreme vulgar language pointed toward other players.

I really do hope someone see's this and i hope we get some help against this guild and it's just horrible playing.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

We are already looking into this issue and make sure to check everything. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Comment

thanks. I just hope something is done with DS. they have just gone so far to make the day to day game play unpleasant as they can for everyone. I'll try to get more information on the guild's actions and movements so you will have a stronger case against this guild.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
      X