Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2, are u sure no hacks work on crystal saga???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2, are u sure no hacks work on crystal saga???

R2 claims no hacks work on this game....

How is it possible that a char turns from a priest into a rogue, same name, same level??

How is it possible that a char switched in char level??? level up, then level down again I mean??

How is it possible a char is able to up his attack speed enormous and after the event back to normal??

How is it possible chars earn over 100P in 1 day, spend it on stuff like GMUT etc , next day the same. Is it possible to earn 100P a day, and plz explain how, and I mean days in a row.

How is it possible people use macro recorders to auto pilot all dungeons?

all questions popping up, so strange all this is possible, and R2 still saying hacks are not working in this game..........

File a ticket with your concerns and also evidence you have to support such a claim

Comment

the tickets have been filed by multiple people including screenshots

Comment

If you are referring about the Hallt's, then this discussion is over. We have clearly stated many, many times, that the issue revolving around the Hallt's is a discussion that will not be brought forth, again.
        If not, then you can personally PM ShadowGammaDraco the details concerning your problem.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

LOL

S1 server. solo ladder 75 in 50 seconds??

Need more examples?

Comment

o.O ladder in 50s incredible some1 does ladder that fast? moving to the ladder guard guy and click nxt lvl already take more than 1 second

Comment

There's a glitch with laddertimings, I don't get how someone does it either, no-one knows, but on our server there was someone with a total time that was <0 (minus a month or something like that expressed in seconds only instead of counting in minutes)
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

agree with the thread starter. theres been weird occurences in our server too, and some of us filed ticket with screenshot but r2 failed to find any illegal activity zzz.

but if u come here, u'd even see its pretty obvious there is something not right about the same bunch of people in our servers...

Comment

You can provide examples, but I want to see the evidence.
                  Having other people vouch for you isn't good enough.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

sounds like auto-mob kill hack.

Comment

camping the server atm looking at stuff. first server out, lots of gold floating around. so would say its possible to have that much gold spread out across characters. or to win a bet with a friend or enemy an have them honor the wager.

the incredible attack speed. I'd say main possibility would be the demonic gift gem combo. which if your a casher or non casher surrounded by cashers, probably have a few diff sets of sperion gems for different purposes. i do that tactic in all my games, i like having a weapon for each situation. usually pot in CS during certain events or equip certain things.

its not possible to de level. so my guess would be as it looks like on rankings, people chose their alts to have similar names. my server has a few chars who chose same exact name as all their other characters with one slight variation and they were different classes same level both spawn camping next to each other.
                      we've all seen people get their account scammed by someone who changed a i to a 1. so would say ensure it is diff ppl /same person.

send me screen shots in pm. I'll check them out.

Comment

you can't down level from trading exp for blue keys in trove ? This is the one thing that I've been wondering but keep forgetting to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                          you can't down level from trading exp for blue keys in trove ? This is the one thing that I've been wondering but keep forgetting to ask.
                          No you cannot. It just won't let you get blue keys.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

100 plat daily? loader can

Comment

I'm not regretting about quitting now, lol
                              Hallo!
                              Character: (S5)Meiya
                              Server: Twilight Caverns
                              No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                              LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                              <3

Comment

Working...
                              X