Trading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading?

I was wondering if you can give bound and other non-tradable items to other people (not nessesarily trade), because I saw a post sometime about gifting items (other than items for friends, like chocolate, flowers, gifts, etc)?
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

You are referring to the Friendship System where player's can "gift" each other Chocolate, Fresh Flowers, Gifts, Letters and Gifts. Each one sent increases closeness by 1 point. 100 Points are required for an engagement or can be easily bypassed using a Diamond Engagement Ring. Other than that it serves no other purpose unless you want to get 8k Points between yourself and your friend.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I think he's talking about gifting non-tradeable items through the cash shop. To do that, you need crystals. Then when you click on an item to buy it, you will see the option to Buy or to Gift. Selecting Gift will ask you who you want to send the item to, and will deduct the amount of crystals from your balance.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ahh yeah perhaps. It was a bit tricky the last part of what he said.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Ok thanks. Yeah, I was talking about the non tradable items but you can still give to other people (except for the gifts you get from dungeons). Thanks again!
          Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
            Ok thanks. Yeah, I was talking about the non tradable items but you can still give to other people (except for the gifts you get from dungeons). Thanks again!
            Um... not sure what you mean but you can't ever trade Bound or Non-Tradable items.
            Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
            Player: (S6)Austin
            Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
            Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Originally posted by austinchicken View Post
              Um... not sure what you mean but you can't ever trade Bound or Non-Tradable items.
              You can gift items through the cash shop, which is what he was asking about.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

How do you gift items? If I try to gift something, it just says, "Right now your friend only wants _____!" In the blank space, it says Fresh Flowers, Wedding Snack, Letter, Chocolate, etc. So how do I send gifts?

Comment

You go to the Cash Shop. You click on the item you wish to gift. Instead of clicking 'Buy', you click 'Gift' - you must have the crystals to pay for the item. Enter the player's exact name as seen on their character view page, and send it off. The player must be online to be gifted.

Comment

In your friends tab click on which friend wants which gift. After finding the gift that matches up with the selected friend click on "gift" next to the friends name. If it works like the post said above you'll get a +1 closeness with the friend.
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Okay, thanks! It probably said that because I didn't have any of the gifts.

Comment

Working...
                      X