Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess System

I wanna know if you can cast blessing on yourself and anything to do with it can you guys please help me learn more about it lol

Okay I can help out on this one, all of the blessing can be sold to other players, except for the last one, also know as a broken seal. None of them can be cast on you except for said broken seal. It takes crystals to upgrade the blessing's and such and once you have the seal broken you can then cast it on you, or whoever you want to cast it on for the low low price of ten charm. If you need more details ask me and I will do my best to help out, as my goddess system is completed and I have my broken seal of peace.
    s157 DGoddess

Comment

how much would it cost from what i have till max blessing roughly? lol
      Click image for larger version

Name:	goddess.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1665700

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
        how much would it cost from what i have till max blessing roughly? lol
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]36959[/ATTACH]
        depends on if you intend to buy loyalty as well. if not it usually takes something like 50-80$ in xtal to max it.
        if you buy loyalty...it'll be a bit more

Comment

Without buying loyalty it takes rougly 6500 xtals from the start.
          The devote is the most expensive cause u have to max all 3 to level 5 before u can start on peace/light or twilight.
          Once you got level 5 in that you can start on the broken seal. this only cost loyalty, no xtal

Comment

woot thanks so i need like 4k ish crystals ♥

Comment

Working...
            X