X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared of fighting our guild

Date/Time of Problem: 03-15-2013 08:11 pm

Customer Message:

(s59)Prime guild cashed their alt guild into land grab so they would win automatically that is unfair to us in (S52)Elysium who worked hard and were looking forward to this battle please consider resetting lg battle before tomorrow
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 7:15pm
    and if you wont do that i request my toon be moved to another server because this one just got ruined
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 7:51pm
    my whole guild would like to be moved to another server we want pvp not have people take away a pvp event we work hard to be in all week then they cash cause they don't want us in it instead they put there alt guild on top
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 7:51pm
    35 mins i still have not gotten any answer....
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 8:10pm
    ??
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 9:30pm
    so i take this won't be addressed thank r2

R2 could give a d amn as long as they get their money who cares about the players
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

and still no response from anyone not even a we don't care have a nice day.....

Comment

Cashing into LG happens, as much as it sucks- they won't reset it just because you don't like the lineup.

Switching servers is just not possible. And, you may need to give your ticket a little longer than a couple of hours to be responded to, not that they will be able to help you, since there's really nothing that can be done.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Prime's still at it? Pity that they aren't on s60.

What you can do is try getting your guild as large as possible, like maxing out the level and stuff, and getting a large amount of people - maybe even cashers - to help. Next to that, murder them at Gotor and nab the Nimbus points. Squish them out of the competition if you can. Can't get second? Might as well go after first.
          Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
          IGN: Silverblitz
          Guild: Apocalypse
          Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
          Lv: 123 Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

they have a mega casher we have no chance they used like $400 to get their alt guild into lg their casher brags about spending 250k$ on r2 and he does whatever he wants this server is ruined we are a lvl 8 guild we get nimbus every day we have the strongest guild on the server and its not we don't like the line up its they cashed the line up so they don't have to fight anyone and get lg for free well for $400 and yes thats what 2000 points cost cause they needed that to get ahead of us they need to take that point card out of cash shop it will ruin the game

Comment

Mm. Then just wait until they run out of money. Or, better yet, make them cash until they go broke. It may take some time, but with the removal of their top two players, they'll have a hard time handling other people. Next to that, just because they have LG doesn't mean anything. You can still KOS them out of GR and other events on sight. They can whine all they want or brag all they want, it means nothing if they're still weak. Sure, you're giving up seig EXP and stuff, however, they can only last so long in a power vacuum.

Especially if the entire server's against them. o v o
              Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

R2 should just remove the guild showdown cards how often do people even buy those damn things guild events shouldnt have cash or xtal involved
                Server:Eternal Sanctum
                IGN: (s57)Sin
                Guild: Brigade Officer
                Lv:98+ Scion
                SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Apparently u guys dont know u can use guild stones ( from gotor ) to exchange for 5 showdown points, Get ur facts right and complain again than

Comment

and 1 more thing, if you try to use the Guild Showdown Points Card there will be a System spam. Did you see any system spam regarding Guild Showdown Points? Btw, ANJell is the first guild in s59 when the server opens so likely that guild got more or less 1,500 guild stone. Lmao on what you saying ALT GUILD. :P

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about (S59)Prime cashing Land Grab; they can't do that every week. Or maybe they can. The server has brought a lot of mega-cashers, or Whales, as the R2 CEO likes to refer to them.

We are very unfortunate to have been merged with Server 59. They're like a weight that will drag down every poor server that has the misfortune of being merged with them.

Comment

Actually Memory, switching servers is possible. The reason why they dont is because the staff cant do it with out screwing something up. I could tell them how to do it, and it would take about 45 seconds at the very most.

Comment

Hah. When have the staff really bothered to listen to most stuff anyway? :/ I'm sure lots of people can easily fix bugs and stuff, but I haven't really been seeing much improvement here.

Next to that. Yes, you can exchange guild stones. However, it doesn't really mean anything if the casher is attempting to cash in front of you. What you can do though is simply strangle hold them until they can't even do quests properly without being attacked and stuff. I'm sure the older server has many strong players. And since it's pvp, you can kill them anywhere.

So just kill them and keep them from doing stuff. They'll realize that even if they have LG, they're still weak.

Comment

sounds like prime are afraid to lose if u cant win by fair means then dont try for lg many love the fact that 2 guilds go head to head to try to win prime just ruining the fun

Comment

Last edited by RongcalThe3rd; 03-16-2013, 09:41 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Working...
                              X