they say:

Deals damage based on target max hp when being attacked. Permanent
    Max HP 2%
    Additional rebound damage 8
    Max rebound 88

the problem is.. Max rebound is 88 so why they say

Max HP 2%

if there still limited our max rebound to be 88 damage per enemy attack.

i was try for LV5 of this skills and there's only have 1724 rebound, what if our enemy have 200k HP?

it's really unbalance skills for Knight.

Too bad being knight if they are still limited and made us stupid like this.

Well dont take that skill then, take bloodlust off the retribution side, most knights do that anyway, that restores you a portion of your health each hit, better for a protection knight in my oponion anyway. Just because you are a protection knight, doesnt mean you HAVE to take every skill off that side of the skill tree and none off the other side

Comment

yes right sometime i'm just feel this game is too bad.. i was play more games before but here...here i'm just found the better class only for rogue

maybe the admin only loves rogue class... that's why they decrease our skills class

Stopped playing knight it's only wasting your time and your money, anyway in the last time your build is nothing ..

Poor knight
      Last edited by ennoviza; 03-17-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Max rebound =88
        Max HP 2%

MEANING if an enemy has lower health and 2% of their health is lower than max rebound value then it will rebound less

example as rebound being 88- enemy with health of 10000, rebound would be 88
        enemy with health of 1000, rebound would be 20

So the % is only there for if 2% of the enemies HP is less than the max rebound damage

But yes this skill is still not that good, best go for blood.

Comment

You take shield of thorns level 1 so u can get angelic blessing thats the only reason. Its basically useless otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X