This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact or faked?

So i know about the hackers in S59 and well my friend sent me a screenshot of his stats and well this is what i see Click image for larger version

Name:	james.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	1735120 what are your opinions on this R2 we all know you are going downhill with your idea and stuff you are losing respect for all players around, so what skills you guys have left tell me fact or faked what is with this picture
    IGN: Hellwing
    Level: 51 and growing
    Class: Hybrid ranger
    Guild: Exile - Position: Cannoli
    Server: Pyschodelica

It's either faked or that character has 1. scion buff Lv 8, 2. lots and lots of soul, and/or a broken blessing, either Blessing of Light or Blessing of Peace.
    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
    IGN: Silverblitz
    Guild: Apocalypse
    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
    Lv: 123 Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

That would be incorrect on the blessing it would have to be a blessing of twilight cause look at the reduction you cant get that high of a reduction on a knight until lv 70 with steroids and a insignia at the mini or a blessing of twilight seal broken.

Also even with a scion buff theirs no viable way to get that high of a attack boost look carefully that's a lv 45 mortal knight, that's not scion or edo that's a mortal, scion buffs maybe would give it a 2~3k attack increase but that not possible where it stands unless he has alot of soul that's the only way to explain it but that still doe-sent explain the reduction to be honest.
      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
      Server: Glacial Planes.
      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Fake. a lvl 45 mortal can't have "lots of soul" in it due to lvl requirement for each soul tier. Seal Bless? I dont think so. going in events like Sengolia or any that gives temp boost on stat? Maybe.. Or not...

Comment

Heres the real pick, that is 100% fake

Comment

This thread is now closed, anymore false accusations and claims and the posters privileges will be removed

Comment

Working...
            X