This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads Regarding Galahallt

As I understand Sin's thread was regarding Galahallt and him coming back on the forums, this is going to be the damn well last time a thread will regard the Hallt's and their opinions/your opinions of S59, R2 and themselves.

As this is getting old, I will provide everyone this damned last warning.

If ANYONE creates a thread regarding these players, then you will have your posting privileges revoked for three days from these forums. Not only have we continuously warned players to stay out of their business, some of you persist on the issue. It's getting old, tiring and annoying.

Any further threads that Gala creates will be deleted and the name currently in hold will be banned from the forums every time.

NO ONE is to respond to his threads. NO ONE at all. You are to cease and desist immediately from any further actions regarding these players. Failure to comply results in the above punishment. Failure to comply after that will result in a permanent ban. Attempting to create more threads using an alternate account to create threads / post regarding these players will automatically result in a permanent ban from the forums if you only received the above punishment.

This is not a debate, not a discussion, nothing at all. You have been warned.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

this thread is now backed by me and closed to prevent posting to argue.

Comment

This still stands

Comment

Working...
      X