This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then

Seems to me r2 you guys have yet again lied to everyone...

And what is it you ask you did this time?!?!?!

Well let me tell you did you.... (s21Vamp88) somehow got his frag weap back AGAIN which brings it to a whole THREE (3) times you've brought it back for him unless you want to admit that he did get special treatment and that you guys never deleted it in the first place when you said you did and i quote:
    "After further investigations, we decided to removed his new weapon as we have warning him before for being not careful in game.
    -The R2Games Team"
    Also refere to this link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....air-and-Unjust
    where they clearly stated that they took back the weap but here is is again... and it is not March 20th 2013
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-03-20 at 8.48.13 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	758.2 KB
ID:	1735129

As you can clearly see in the picture above it is indeed S21Vamp88 with the item they clearly said that they have removed after they replaced it
    Now does that looked removed to you?

PS you have no right to remove my thread without any reason last time i checked forum was for all to talk or is that a lie too?

I agree, i thought we all agreed that weapons weren't supposed to be given back to a person if "accidentally deleted"? If it was the first time then i would understand, mistakes happen but its the third time? Like come on i have friends who have deleted +12 weapons, in the time period where +9 was a big deal. Never got their stuff back but vampy here gets his weapon back 3 times?
    [X] 69 Posts
    [X] Hurdurr

Comment

So R2... if vamp can still get his weapon back, why cant that dude who got his DK deleted get his back too?
      You said you cant give him back, since you deleted Vamp's to be "fair". But now it would be unfair, others didnt get back and Vamp does

Please look into this

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeyrut View Post
        Seems to me r2 you guys have yet again lied to everyone...

And what is it you ask you did this time?!?!?!

Well let me tell you did you.... (s21Vamp88) somehow got his frag weap back AGAIN which brings it to a whole THREE (3) times you've brought it back for him unless you want to admit that he did get special treatment and that you guys never deleted it in the first place when you said you did and i quote:
        "After further investigations, we decided to removed his new weapon as we have warning him before for being not careful in game.
        -The R2Games Team"
        Also refere to this link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....air-and-Unjust
        where they clearly stated that they took back the weap but here is is again... and it is not March 20th 2013
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]36997[/ATTACH]

As you can clearly see in the picture above it is indeed S21Vamp88 with the item they clearly said that they have removed after they replaced it
        Now does that looked removed to you?

PS you have no right to remove my thread without any reason last time i checked forum was for all to talk or is that a lie too?
        when i saw his frag back I was thinking r2 have deal with the player on S59 and same as vamp too? if he gets it back why dont u just give grag dk back?
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
        Sever:Lycanmarsh
        Level:Eidolon Lv80+
        Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
        Class:Knight

Broken Realm
        IGN: darksidepk
        Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
        Level: Lv 40+
        Guild: None Yet o.o
        Class:Paladin

Comment

ohh wow! "please be careful with your rare items no matter how valuable they are as we will not giving back the items."
          how come that Vamp got his weap back, so sad that R2 didnt follow their own rules

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA really r2 the third time?!!?!?!?! so how is that being fair???????
            .... must be a joke right? wait no its not screenie for proof that its back .... 4 for you glen coco you go glen coco

Comment

i dont get it either. i know someone who lost +14 shield and he cant get back though 1st time.

friend who accidentally NPCed costume cant get back though R2 promised him they would (he has ticket to prove). people who lost +12 weapons cant get back either (when +9 was a big deal). Why this guy can keep getting back.

Comment

I agree and please be fair, if this guy got back his item, why not do also with others who filed also a ticket, or with what r2 said those items that accidentally sold to nPC they will not get them back even if its valuable/rare or took too much time on it, please be first to follow ur own rules

Comment

flame threads like these are what got it taken away and no one else getting anything. maybe they had a change of heart. if they did, would it really be best to start flame threads again if you want those other people to actually get helped? i had posted guidelines about such things before. as per TOS R2 is allowed to change the things they desire if such did happen. and i can also edit the threads and not give notice if notice was already given. thank you. have a nice day. this thread is now closed. tell your friend to respectfully pm me and i'll talk to them about their issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X