I want a new server...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a new server...

Recently, prices go up because of this stupid event. Gold quantity rise up and it's not fair. Everything is just spoiled especially in S62 where MUTs, PCs and HWs are 4-5g each, FSEs are 1p each and FSs are 2p each. People with computers that can hold up to 10 accounts running all at the same time have the greatest advantage. They could just AFK them in this spot and move them to higher level monsters when they level up until they become level 11. Then they do the thing with the Treasure Map. It's not fair to those whose computers can only handle 2-3 accounts. Some can only handle 1 running. I thought R2 want to discourage players from making alts but this encourage them more. I want a new server. Don't make any more gold events. This is just stupid, R2. No more gold events that has no level limit. This is the biggest mistake you did, R2. Make sure that when you put a level limit, it really has a level limit.

Mm. The prices should start stabilizing as soon as they run out of gold. Give the server a month or so and it should be able to even out.
    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
    IGN: Silverblitz
    Guild: Apocalypse
    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
    Lv: 123 Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

i agree with you we need a new server and it must be WEST and i hope that the next server will not be in WRONG TIME AGAIN

Comment

Yeah. I hope it's a West Server and I mean in the West time not just West name.
        life is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblitzkrieg View Post
          Mm. The prices should start stabilizing as soon as they run out of gold. Give the server a month or so and it should be able to even out.
          Well, those people with lots of gold will be the only one who can buy anything. Those that doesn't have lots of gold will be left with nothing.
          life is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGamer View Post
            Well, those people with lots of gold will be the only one who can buy anything. Those that doesn't have lots of gold will be left with nothing.
            so im left with nothing? pfft its called farming babe <3

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
              so im left with nothing? pfft its called farming babe <3
              Yeah, we farm while those other guys make 10 alts at a time to level 11 and do a Treasure Map thing. They barely do anything than watch their alts go afk. It's just pathetic to have a gold event without any level requirement (besides the requirement to enter SG).
              life is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGamer View Post
                Yeah, we farm while those other guys make 10 alts at a time to level 11 and do a Treasure Map thing. They barely do anything than watch their alts go afk. It's just pathetic to have a gold event without any level requirement (besides the requirement to enter SG).
                get with the times wait a few weeks till server calms down, r2 doesnt give a damn about cs also the event is over no more treasure maps till next year zzz

Comment

NEW WEST PVP SERVER and TIME Before you release a Server make sure the time is correct r2 TEAM

Comment

well.. they cannot do a level or gold roll back. .this will mess something..

all they need to do is to create a new server

WHY? GIMME SOME REASONS WHY I SHOULD GO BACK IN A SERVER WHERE HW MUT ETC ARE SO DAMM HIGH PRICE.. NEWBIES CANT AFFORD TO BUY.

NEED ACTION..

Comment

wait till you get high enough lv and farm 4 them dont complain, if your a noob you wont have the gold anyways zzz gold roll back and lv roll back hell no , everyone hard effort 4 lvling will be wasted dont cry so much seriously, its an event, if there is a high prices you can make gold just as easily as the rest of the server , seriously grow up zzzz

Comment

oh and just so you know i have 60s and im not complaining -.-"

Comment

lvl 11 alt cant get the rainbow ends event.the lvl requirement was 30.if your complaining about it buy a higher spec computer.

Comment

Originally posted by aslanstub View Post
                            lvl 11 alt cant get the rainbow ends event.the lvl requirement was 30.if your complaining about it buy a higher spec computer.
                            Where were you that day? Level 11 alt can't get the Rainbow Ends event? LOL!
                            life is unfair

Comment

Working...
                            X