How do I get mammoth mount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get mammoth mount?

I saw a player using it and he said it was rare. Is it true or is he lying? I really want one even if it cost crystals.

I think it's rare because it's only available for a small amount of time (3-5 days). If you want one you can try buying a Mahout Pack from other players which will cost you a very high price because of it rarity.(30-50g or 1+ diamond). Best o' Luck.

Comment

The Mammoth Mount is no longer available. It was only available for a week, which was last week.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Yep its really rare. I have been searching for a Mahout Packs for days!! All the greedy players wanted to sell it for 2.5 diamond. It's just impossible to get the amount of money they want.

Comment

Originally posted by karforsale2 View Post
          Yep its really rare. I have been searching for a Mahout Packs for days!! All the greedy players wanted to sell it for 2.5 diamond. It's just impossible to get the amount of money they want.
          Well, with the event over and the packs not being tradeable, you can end your search.

Prices aren't really set up that way to be greedy.. Players have to pay actual money to get those, so it's their right to charge whatever they wish. Just save up your money so you have enough to pay what they want the next time one of these packs comes out.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X