Lost Map and Boss...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Map and Boss...?

I was soloing through Revenant's Vault on Hard difficulty since I had nothing to do. It was normal until I got to the last boss. I went to attack it and my game glitched then the next thing I know my character was in some volcanic area. It didn't look like the other volcanic areas in the game and after exploring the map for about 5 minutes I discover a city that looked like a poor rip-off of Starglade. There weren't many buildings and no NPCs at all. It was just my character, on foot with pet and mount disabled (like in Sengolia) and this empty city. I explored the city for a while and saw something that looked like an old stage. I made my character walk up the platform and when I used my character to see below I saw this huge hole in the middle of the city. I decided to explore the huge hole. I walked all the way until I saw a name. I couldn't quite make out the name since it looked like the letters overlapped one another multiple times. I walked closer to it and it revealed a HUGE volcano. After a few steps towards the volcano, a demon-type monster lunged at my character. I tried to kill it but it was way too powerful. Truthfully, I don't even think the strongest character on this game could even stand a chance against it. The boss was designed so that the player could last a while against it until it died. And when my character died I didn't get the message saying "revive on spot or revive in city" my screen went black and just said "Game Over For The Soulful Nobles." My game then crashed and wouldn't let me log in for 15 minutes. I don't know if this level was a beta version or what it exactly was, but I hope NO ONE has to go through the horrors of that map. (can't really give a name for the map since the map title was just empty spaces) Please, if anyone can give me any information on this map or what that monster could have been, post a reply or send me a message. Any information is helpful. Have a good day and be careful.

Lol that sounds incredible, I'm highly curious.
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by K311Y View Post
      I was soloing through Revenant's Vault on Hard difficulty since I had nothing to do. It was normal until I got to the last boss. I went to attack it and my game glitched then the next thing I know my character was in some volcanic area. It didn't look like the other volcanic areas in the game and after exploring the map for about 5 minutes I discover a city that looked like a poor rip-off of Starglade. There weren't many buildings and no NPCs at all. It was just my character, on foot with pet and mount disabled (like in Sengolia) and this empty city. I explored the city for a while and saw something that looked like an old stage. I made my character walk up the platform and when I used my character to see below I saw this huge hole in the middle of the city. I decided to explore the huge hole. I walked all the way until I saw a name. I couldn't quite make out the name since it looked like the letters overlapped one another multiple times. I walked closer to it and it revealed a HUGE volcano. After a few steps towards the volcano, a demon-type monster lunged at my character. I tried to kill it but it was way too powerful. Truthfully, I don't even think the strongest character on this game could even stand a chance against it. The boss was designed so that the player could last a while against it until it died. And when my character died I didn't get the message saying "revive on spot or revive in city" my screen went black and just said "Game Over For The Soulful Nobles." My game then crashed and wouldn't let me log in for 15 minutes. I don't know if this level was a beta version or what it exactly was, but I hope NO ONE has to go through the horrors of that map. (can't really give a name for the map since the map title was just empty spaces) Please, if anyone can give me any information on this map or what that monster could have been, post a reply or send me a message. Any information is helpful. Have a good day and be careful.
      hmm really? Click image for larger version

Name:	jptdknpa.gif
Views:	19
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1666034
      I love myself.

Comment

wah. take Screen shots next time. im way too curious. i wanna get lost too
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

seems to be fun XDD......i can't hold my curiousity

well its just like what happened to me...it happens last year I was in twilight cavern going to revenants vault...that time there's an event (free reviveon the spot),but I cant remember what kind of event it is. I entered nightmare vault suddenly it restart automatically after the game restart I open my character again suddenly my character is in the cave look like twilight cavern mixed up with revenants vault with bosses I didnt fight them,cuz I want to explore the new map,its empty no mob just bosses that maps sure is awsome cuz I can walk through walls XDDD then after that I buy teleportal scroll in the item shop thanI used it to teleport in starglade....after that there are so many player but they dont walk nor talk i whisper them but they still dont talk I explore the starglade...I was shoked cuz the bosses in the revenants vault is there too there in like a black hole or something i tried to fight them but im not strong enough to defeat the boss cuz im just using (free revive on the spot)to defeat them, my character and my pet died but theres no revive on the spot has pop on my screen then my browser crash.........sadly i didnt take a screen shot what happen to me sorry guys XDD
          Last edited by SwatTiger; 03-27-2013, 11:43 PM.
          Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
          Character's Name: Tiger01
          Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
          Guild Name: (J1)Titans
          Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

Comment

Working...
          X