Sengolia NEEDS to be changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia NEEDS to be changed.

Over the past few months with the addition of sperions and so forth, players have became even more overpowered. The sengolian battleground used to be a great event, but it's turned into a place where people who like to abuse their power go in and end the fun for everyone else. You can't earn badges in there anymore, and it's a 30 second battle with no enthusiasm what so ever. Something should be done to sengolia. There are many options.

A) The Crystal is invincible for the first 10 minutes, and attacking it will cause you to die.

B) Players may not enter the other teams Crystal's area until 10 minutes has past. Players can only fight inbetween the two crystals for the first 10 minutes.

C) For the first 10 minutes, towers and crystals are not on the map, and they appear after the 10 minutes is up.

D) Eidolons cannot enter sengolia until it has been open for at least 5 minutes.

There are endless possiblities, but there are certain people that ruin great events for everyone with things like these. I am aware that some people make good characters just to finish events early, but 90% of people want a long lasting sengolia, which should take up at least 10 minutes.

This wouldn't be as much of an issue if we could attack after sengolia is finished too. I mean, at least before when it ended you could still have a fun time in there with friends. A solution to this is -

When one team's crystal of life is destroyed, players no longer receive honour when killing others. Players of opposite teams may not pass the area where their opponents crystal of life is, but they are free to attack anywhere inbetween this. This is to ensure players can still fight in the battleground, but cannot spawn kill.

That solution dosn't entirely fix the event itself, but it allows for some fun afterwards. It also prevents people from stopping players from leaving and so on.

Sengolia was an awesome event, and was lots of fun. Players used to make memories in there, pvping their friends and enemies. It's the way it should always be.

Sengolia needs to be changed.
    The world is what you make of it

Agree on this thread..... some people wants to end sengolia real quick I don't know why >:l
    IGN: Camelot
    Server: Exigent Bluff
    Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

The objective of sengolia is to destroy the crystal. R2 didn't change sengolia and it has been imbalanced for months now, don't expect any change.

Comment

threads like these have been going on for months now and ppl have gave up on asking for it, if it hasn't changed then it will not change now all we can do is just get on with our life. And has any1 else realize that if u send in a suggestion ticket u get back a message that says r2 is always trying to improve the game blah blah we encourage u to post all suggestions on forum to get back response from community blah blah(well something like that). Then we have threads like this that has got tuns and tuns of response from the player community but no response from gms to say whether its possible for them to act on the suggestion or they can't, it would be nice to tell us something so that we don't sit dreaming about if its going to happen i mean there the ones that recommended us to come here at least give us some feedback...**
        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Honor: Emperor
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: Unknown
        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
        But you never came to me
        And I am still waiting until my death...
        But you hate me...
        So I shall kill you..
        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
        Kiss me..
        Bury me..
        But..
        Just look at me....

Comment

Working...
        X