Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear R2

Dear R2,

I would like to kindly thank you for giving the players of your games compensation for the DNS problems. The DNS problems were beyond your control and you didn't have to do that, so it was very generous of you. It also makes me happy to see that you care about all your games equally. So thank you for remembering crystal saga when you gave Broken Realm, Wartune, and Yitien compensation and those of us who play Crystal Saga got absolutely nothing. In addition to a bug that prevented people from doing one of the most important parts of game play with floor 10 in Crystal Ladder being bugged, Crystal Saga is no longer important enough to you to give those of us who play it the same equality you've given your newer games. Clearly, we were able to log in and the DNS problems only affected Yitien, Wartune, and Broken Realm, and those of us on Crystal Saga were able to access your website, and could login and play one of your games when everyone else couldn't play any of your other games. The 5 hours one day, and 12 hours the next I was unable to login to crystal saga when all the other games who got compensation could not must've been a hallucination caused by drinking too many caffeinated beverages, because after drinking Diet Pepsi almost my entire life it's suddenly able to cause such hallucinations. So again R2, thank you for the equility you've given all your players, on all your games, and not giving those of us who play the first game you published the short end of the stick.

-(S16)Krysia
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)
Working...
X