It's time to Leave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to Leave

Well it's been a good run but the more "events" R2 games release the more they are asking to buy crystals. I understand it is a f2p game and they have to bring in somekind of income but at the same time the balance sucks. It takes a non xtal buyer months to obtain EW's, GMUT's and all other stuff but for a buyer takes maybe 10-15mins and there you have it. Well anyways i just wanted to state my 2 cents and ofcourse people have their own opinions about this subject but personally speaking i should just take my loss and not waste any more time.

Good Bye R2 you guys started good but yall began to loose your freaking mind.

Gamer Tag: ArcticSoul
    Server: (S27 Celestial Palace)
    Plane: Mortal lvl 72
    Wings: Angel Wings
    Pets: Super Demon, Lord of Fire, Teeka, Baby Angel, 2nd morph of the dino pet and 3rd morph of the reaper pet.
    Guild: None
    IGN: ArcticSoul
    Server: Celestial Palace

"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind" Ghandhi

You forget that casher can only cash because they work in real life. So it takes more than only a few minutes
    So instead of playing the whole day, you could work an hour and cash yourself.

Comment

I do cash and believe me it takes more than 10 -15 minutes ive been waiting for my VIP and xtals since last friday so stick your quick fix up yo *** hahahaha

also its only the super cashers who can buy the EW and Gmuts so it still takes time and effort just like the non cashers

Comment

Wow months for getting Ewings and Gmuts?

I started for Angel lord wings a week ago, got it yesterday.
        I also got 3 stars on a Gorilla Titan.

If u just do dungeons and events you get a nice income daily. I get atleast 7P a day, I'm only a lvl 77 Mortal.

Oh and I also got a SA, took me a week also.
        • Server: Emerald Ridge
        • Character: Dylan
        • Class: Elementalist
        • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
        • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Working...
        X