Fragarach Sword Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragarach Sword Upgrade

I just forged my (Earthen) Fragarach Sword I and I was wondering if I enchant this weapon and put gems into it does it erase all the upgraded stat and remove all gems when I forge it into fragarach II.Please Reply. Thanks

The gems you socket into the weapon will stay but the enchant level will not stay

Comment

when forge the gem will disappear?..huh?

Comment

If you socket gems into your Frag weapon they WILL STAY when you upgrade. You will NOT lose them!!
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

However it's recommended to always take your gems out before forging it to the next level.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
            However it's recommended to always take your gems out before forging it to the next level.
            Errr since when XD I've always let my gems stay in there, even when forging my savage into slayers and slayers to slayers I didn't remove them.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

How about gems in savage gears? Do we still to remove it before upgrading to next savage quality? Will the gems won't disappear after changing it?

Comment

@speeds. officially number1 nature? @_@whoaaa!!scaryyy
                Character Name: (S7)ikyle
                Level: 8x
                Eidolon

Class:Ranger

"Filipino Pride"

tengene.

Comment

Working...
                X