Why +15, And fusing is so important.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why +15, And fusing is so important.

At +15 a 2k damage weapon would have 2k + 6.8k damage roughly. A fused auguric X weapon +15 has like 2.5k damage + 8.5k damage and the fused weapon has like 2k + 6k or so. Mount fusion is around 65% hp and 53% attack and defense.

Not everyone has several stacks of DC just to +15 a weapon let alone a 2nd.

Comment

thanks cap'tn obvious
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

+15 is not as important as it looks, but +14 is what you need. +15 is just extra and doesnt matter much at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
          thanks cap'tn obvious
          and obviously lots of real money.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

You could +15 slayers without cashing. I have never seen +15 so i had no idea it was so overpowered. Same with fusing.

Comment

Better post a screenshot of your enchanted and fused weapon.

Comment

From the screenshots I have seen only your main weapon needs to be enchanted. I could be wrong but I really dont know much about this system. Even having read most of the post about it, other than it is very costly. Also this latest event where world bosses drop frag refinement crystals only caused issues. Which I am sure it was intended to do like most other events. So ask yourself this "Is fusing your frag even worth it?"

Comment

if u was to use another frag X into ur frag X do u also have to open refinement on that frag X or can u simply put it into ur original frag X thats already 100% refinement? in other woulds if ones open for refinement does the other have to also be open b4 u can fuse the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                    From the screenshots I have seen only your main weapon needs to be enchanted. I could be wrong but I really dont know much about this system. Even having read most of the post about it, other than it is very costly. Also this latest event where world bosses drop frag refinement crystals only caused issues. Which I am sure it was intended to do like most other events. So ask yourself this "Is fusing your frag even worth it?"
                    Correct. you only need the main weapon fusing item to - for enchant to be high to get it.
                    meaning say Perfect Auguric X +15 fused to Perfect Auguric X (no enchant) = once fused automatically goes to +15 because the main weapons enchant being fused to overwrites the other with no enchant.

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                    if u was to use another frag X into ur frag X do u also have to open refinement on that frag X or can u simply put it into ur original frag X thats already 100% refinement? in other woulds if ones open for refinement does the other have to also be open b4 u can fuse the two?
                    just need refinement fulfilled on one of them

Comment

ok tys and one other thing for a friend,lets say they fused a perfect lll frag,if they make the 4th-10th perfect frag, after does their fuse still stay in the frag?

Comment

What's sad is that priest could still be out-damaged by a lvl 40 mortal rogue using only a perfect frag I with no soul or other gear in an event like avernal or food scramble.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                          ok tys and one other thing for a friend,lets say they fused a perfect lll frag,if they make the 4th-10th perfect frag, after does their fuse still stay in the frag?
                          One I'm curious for too, eventhough it's an entirely new weapon the sockets do stay, so does the refinement-level stay as well?
                          Crystal Saga:
                          IGN: speeds
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                          IGN: Speeds16
                          Server: Temple of Ibalize
                          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Yes, from a previous post.. the refinement on the frag weapon stays once you reach it to 100 from what I heard.. look up the Frag Fusion page, the GM that posted on here screenshot a few examples

Comment

Working...
                            X