how long is the maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    wahahaha brother vt... your job is really interesting... answering same question over n over again... lol.. if i'm u... i'll go like ***** *** **** ***** ******.....
    Ah, I go insane. Just, don't show it on the Forums.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I agree with you was using league of legend as reference point. I only wanted to know whether R2 plans on making we priest class a bit more PVP friendly

Comment

yeah BrothervT is Helpfull but in GR ?? hahah

Comment

Originally posted by R22626256 View Post
          yeah BrothervT is Helpfull but in GR ?? hahah
          I love being a killer in any type of Event. What can I say?

Comment

KILLING NOOBS ??? awtz .. ^_^ piz BrotherVT

Comment

yeah being evil is WAY BETTER than being good... wats da point of having strongest item and u cant use it ?

Comment

So what? Guild Resource is an all-level Battleground.

Don't like it? I don't care.

Comment

noobs r nice to kill... in my server... i not only kill noobs... i'll torture them... give them slow death... using my priest curse alone

Comment

I think my questions need to be addressed to the GM, not to Brother VT who is getting madder by the moment just wanted to know that Priest's primary function is support but it would be great if you could add some damage to our opponent while we heal our team. Something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MakotoHyogo View Post
                      First of nice use of English. Secondly it means a sever bug, not a virus your cpu is going to be fine unless you have been on hardcore video websites of an adult nature. As for this thread its kinda stupid, I know we all want to get back to crystal saga however it is better they fix the bug rather than the thread being made 10-20 mins after about the bug ruining to game in some kind of way
                      First Off* nice use of english. Secondly it means a server bug, not a virus. Your cpu is going to be fine unless you have been on hardcore video websites of an adult nature. As for this thread it's kinda stupid, I know we all want to get back to crystal sage, however it is better they fix the bug rather than the thread being made 10-20mins after a bug report is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Assgard View Post
                        I think my questions need to be addressed to the GM, not to Brother VT who is getting madder by the moment just wanted to know that Priest's primary function is support but it would be great if you could add some damage to our opponent while we heal our team. Something like that.
                        I'm not getting more mad by the moment.
                        I'm rushing posts to keep up with everyone.

Any new skills will not be implemented without the original creators of the game implementing it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Assgard View Post
                          Don't be silly. BrotherVT doesn't get mad. He tells it how it is. People just aren't used to it. ^_^

Comment

waiting D:

how long till back on in western australia ive been waiting 2 hours O.o D:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel3721 View Post
                              how long till back on in western australia ive been waiting 2 hours O.o D:
                              When the bug is fixed.

Comment

not even Belas Chasm .. Lycanmarsh too >.< .. but i will waiting For this maintance ..

Good luck GM ) .. And For u guys .. please Wait ) .. GM do the best for Server )
                                IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                                Server : Lycanmarsh
                                I ♥Crystal Saga
                                Life is an Adventure

Comment

Working...
                                X