• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupid was lying!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cupid is a liar..png
Views:	1
Size:	846.6 KB
ID:	1732054 SEE HE WAS LYING! (Part 1 of the proof,part 2 coming up next) GM please dont delete this thread for a few hours its a proof that someone was framing me,making everyone think i was threatening people with a lvl 100 scion account when i wasnt.Please dont delete as i want people to stop thinking like this T-T

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cupid is a liar..png
Views:	1
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	1659754 Part 2,that came right after me pming the part 1 to him.WHERE IS DREWC IN THIS CONVO? All i was telling to him is i will kill him ON MY ACCOUNT if he doesnt tell me whos his main.again please do not delete this i dont want people to think im a liar and making threats i cant perform!

Comment

If someone is framing u I feel bad for u, I myself have had a lot of trouble with certain people being mean and trying to get me mad so I would swear ect and get banned. Dont let it get to u ok, I think there are just some very immature people here and u are dealing with this is good way by talking to mods. Keep ur chin up hey
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...