X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saga Of Hero??????

Hello there everybody...

So, I am a new player in this game, and today I was surfing the net looking for information and guides about it, and somehow I found that there is a SIMILAR game that is called SAGA OF HERO

EVERYTHING Is similar to crystal saga, Except of cours the name which is saga of hero... The only diference I found was the picture of the mage specie which is different (male & female), and also different buttons in the upper right corner (near the mini map)..

What shocks me more is that the game is powered by YiPeeGame.com and has its official website (http://saga.yipeegame.com/) and an official blogsite (http://www.crystalsaga.us yeah the name is suspecious !!!!) and they have also a payment system which costs the same as crystal saga's one (100 crystals for 1 dollar), many servers (which means the game is old!!), they have special events ETC....

So I was wondering is it a private server?? Is it really legal?? Do they have Copyright to do such a thing?? (DOES THIS GAME HAVE A COPYRIGHT??)

So I am really confused, and I want to know about this right now before spending my money on this game.....

Sincerely....

Its the European version of the Game, pure and simple.

Comment

European you say?? I see no french in it !! (if it was europe it should be in all EUROPE languages !!)
      Also YOU SEE THE WEBSITE???? IT'S .US

I also found about the same game called CRYSTAL EPIC

...... I guess this game has no copyright.....

I guess that the game's origin is china here's a chinese website with the same game... http://mszj.wowan365.com/
      And there are also more than one chinese websites with the same game....

Another website with the same game.....

I need more clarifications.....
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-04-2012, 11:22 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Adilou, we are not the original game, and neither are the rest of the ones you have found.

What R2 and the rest of these companies you are finding, are licensed copies of the games - each hosted within their respective time zones.

As for us, we are hosted with North American Times - PDT EDT EST PST

Crystal Legacy is the Southeast Asia version of the game.

Saga of Heroes is the European version of the game. And what does French have anything to do with the European version?

The Chinese version you found is also not the original.

China has over hundreds of platforms hosting this game - who knows what the original is.

FYI, our English derived from Europe. They have a more set terminology of the old English language.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks BrotherVT for your clarifications....

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          Saga of Heroes is the European version of the game. And what does French have anything to do with the European version?
          I think that if it was European, it should be in all Europe languages (french spanish etc) like all other mmorpg companies do...

Also the payment system is in THE US DOLAR NOT IN EURO...........

Many things to say !!!

There's still something not clear.....

Anyway thanks for your reply!

Also YIPEEGAME IS NOT EUROPEAN....

Look here in the About US page, they are from HONGKONG...

Originally posted by http://www.yipeegame.com/html/about/About_Us/
          Yipeegame.com is operated by an international IT company based in Hongkong that is dedicated to creating high-quality innovative games for web browsers. The company has successfully launched a number of award-winning titles. Most of the games are well received by critics and the international market. Our goal is to offer our players an unique game experience.

Business Development:

YipeeGame always welcomes worldwide game developers and cooperation partners to join us and achieve greater success together.

Company Name: Goldgate Asia Investment Limited

Address: 21/F Queen's Centre, 58-64 Queen's Road East,Wanchai,Hong Kong

Business Registration Certificate No.: 37811721-000-04

Certificate of Incorporation No.:1120438
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-05-2012, 12:31 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Just because Yipeegame isn't European, doesn't mean they can't host servers IN Europe for the game.

You need to calm down and think. The information I have provided has already been verified by even the GMs.

And what about R2 Games? They're releasing the French Version of the game - but they're not French.

They have Game Masters who specialize in the French Language. So, does that mean we're not allowed to host a French version that specializes most likely their times?
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-05-2012, 12:33 AM.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

And BTW the reason that they use USD for their transactions is because the Us Dollar is the worlds money. Literally. You can use the US ANYWHERE. All governments use the USD. It is the most traded money in the world. Now that might not be the case in coming years but that is how it is NOW! So a LOT of other countries use the USD especially for online money transfers. Not because it is worth more or anything, but because it is easier for the banks to convert.

If you do not believe me about the USD then here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_currency
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
              X