Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Perfect) Fragarach X Class Skills

The Ranger

Stealth Arrow: 3 seconds after casting, attack all players in a ling & times for 50% physical damage and 50% magic damage and knock them back by 50. Targets movement speed decrease by 70 and targets are silenced.

The Rogue

Deadly Combo: 3 seconds after casting, transport to enemy location and deal 100% physical damage which cannot be interrupted. While attacking rogue's dodge increase by 800, immune to all negative effect.

The Mage

Resist Enchantment: Every 3 seconds, attacks all enemies within a radius of 400 for 30% magic damage and knock them back.

The Knight

Zealot's Shield: Immune to all effects for 15 seconds. Damage received reduced by 5000. When attacking all enemies within a radius of 400 receive 1%+4000 damage.

The Priest

Sacred Totem: Places a totem at selected locating which deals 150% magic damage to a maximum of 20 enemies in a radius of 500 who becomes stunned for 3 second. Every 3 seconds deal magic damage equivalent of 40% of your magic attack and 80% of your heal to a maximum of 20 within a radius of 500. Lasts 15 seconds.

And ofcourse All Classes get the skill

Close-up(Passive Skill): Permanently increases movement speed and chant speed by:
    Attack Speed +20%
    Cast Speed +20%

Whats your views and comments??????????
    Name: (S1)GeoStigma
    Class: Hybrid Mage
    Honor: Emperor
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: Unknown
    Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
    But you never came to me
    And I am still waiting until my death...
    But you hate me...
    So I shall kill you..
    And make you suffer...

Kill me..
    Kiss me..
    Bury me..
    But..
    Just look at me....

Rogues don't have a lot of casting time, so their skill is kind of **. The mage one is really good, if it is a toggle skill, then it kind of makes mages better than rangers.

Comment

Don't forget it's a 5 mins cooldown ACTIVE SKILLS , there's no toggle skill , each skill has duration, when it ends, it ends, wait another 5 mins to cast it again.

All in all, they're useless, only useful for hellstorm... or if you're challenging someone to 1 match death round and run away after you win, being a chicken.

Comment

The mage one does not specify the duration, so I'll assume there's no cool down and it is continuous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          The mage one does not specify the duration, so I'll assume there's no cool down and it is continuous.
          yeah they fail on that too, duration on mage one is around 8 secs or so, and it looked like daemon shield, barkskin, etc, that bubbly glow thing, if anyone hit mage during that period, they will get knockbacked and get damaged, not too sure if the mage got damaged too or not.

Comment

Mages got **** in this the skills doesn't do damage every 3 secs, it does damage AFTER 3 secs of cast time with a 5min cooldown and only does 30% magic damage. I mean really even priests get more atk than a mage.
            Name: (S1)GeoStigma
            Class: Hybrid Mage
            Honor: Emperor
            Level: Unknown
            Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
            But you never came to me
            And I am still waiting until my death...
            But you hate me...
            So I shall kill you..
            And make you suffer...

Kill me..
            Kiss me..
            Bury me..
            But..
            Just look at me....

Comment

Only comment i have is to ask when r2 are going to start handing out tubs of vasoline to mages?????????????????????????????????

Mages get screwed again

Comment

Originally posted by R2397280 View Post
                Only comment i have is to ask when r2 are going to start handing out tubs of vasoline to mages?????????????????????????????????

Mages get screwed again
                A passive attack every 3 seconds and you're complaining?
                IGN: (K1)Ghost
                Class: Rogue
                Level: 130
                Honor rank: Emperor

Happily merged from Koramgame to [S56] Seira Island & [S58] Holorn Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by GhostCS View Post
                  A passive attack every 3 seconds and you're complaining?

its not passive at all. you use it, it hits once after 3sec then you WAIT 5mins to use it again.

Comment

Trust me, the other skills are better compared to rogue skill where there is a potential bug in it...
                    Deadly Combo hits the targeted enemy 5 times after 3 secs of casting. If the target dies in one hit and respawn to town before the 5 hits are done, you will teleport to blank space. And I mean it, really blank space...
                    Which I refrain myself to use it during PVP...
                    The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TailsPrower View Post
                      Trust me, the other skills are better compared to rogue skill where there is a potential bug in it...
                      Deadly Combo hits the targeted enemy 5 times after 3 secs of casting. If the target dies in one hit and respawn to town before the 5 hits are done, you will teleport to blank space. And I mean it, really blank space...
                      Which I refrain myself to use it during PVP...
                      It's good fun in Delivery and Sengolia so far. in Delivery you kill the guy, plunderer, he respawns, you immediatly kill him again :P Sengolia you get stuffed right into spawn and the hits seemed like an lightstream orso (attack in line)
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: speeds
                      Server: Windshear Peaks
                      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                      IGN: Speeds16
                      Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i like the sound of the priest one. but 5 mins is abit long for a cooldown.
                        (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

here , cool stats. isn't it
                          Edit : This is speeds screenshot got it from google lol xDClick image for larger version

Name:	fragspecials.png
Views:	1
Size:	890.1 KB
ID:	1669225
                          Last edited by lDemonMirajanel; 05-16-2013, 05:35 AM.
                          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

D: aw you thief XD only thing that pic doesn't show is the cooldown of 5min and the mages skill is appearantly like Fight On from knights and not a passive thing like we've thought for a long while.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            IGN: speeds
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                            IGN: Speeds16
                            Server: Temple of Ibalize
                            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                              D: aw you thief XD only thing that pic doesn't show is the cooldown of 5min and the mages skill is appearantly like Fight On from knights and not a passive thing like we've thought for a long while.
                              Sorry , i got the idea to show it to others xDD
                              Edit : I'll just ask Anhuy about the cooldown though he got that (Perfect)Auguric Orb X < First in our server with that even though the two server merged had advantage 'cause their older
                              Last edited by lDemonMirajanel; 05-16-2013, 06:30 AM.
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                              X