Armour penetration?? help me please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour penetration?? help me please?

Hello i want to know if the Ap defence and crit def and that kind of stuff does it really make diffrence?
    It makes no diffrence in kaymo mountain so is it only meant to be for in seng?
    cuz i noticed in seng youre armour penetration goes up allot and other events not i think. (not sure about delivery)
    Please can someone asnwer this? before i switch from yellow to purple equipment.

Originally posted by Mellow View Post
    Hello i want to know if the Ap defence and crit def and that kind of stuff does it really make diffrence?
    It makes no diffrence in kaymo mountain so is it only meant to be for in seng?
    cuz i noticed in seng youre armour penetration goes up allot and other events not i think. (not sure about delivery)
    Please can someone asnwer this? before i switch from yellow to purple equipment.
    my first question is what class are you ..... if not a warrior cuz they get pdeff skills i say lvl ice first then worry bout void soul just my opinion

Comment

Well i am a knight yes but it makes no diffrence.
      The armour penetration are stats given to savage and slayer equipment.
      It says you have a chance to ignore the oponents defence values.
      So like i said in kaymo mountain i see no diffrence at all so maby it s only meant to be for seng thats what i would like to know.
      you can see youre ap stats under crit damage%

Comment

Doesn't seem like AP/AP Defences/Crit defences are working in right way tbh.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

AP / AP Defence hasn't significantly effected me in PvP combat. Compared to going in Sengolia with full Savior's Bloodforged set, as to full Savage set (excluding sword), I've noticed I don't do as much damage as I do with Savage gear, as well as I receive more damage, even though I have higher defenses. It may not fully work, but it does to an extent - or so I have noticed!

Comment

Working...
          X