Oranges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oranges

What will happen to my orange seeds. i planted it then you announce a maintenance. can i retrieve it or harvest it?

please i need your reply
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-07-2012, 02:39 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

YUh.. me too my orange had 1 min left to harvest and then the server go maintenance...

Comment

the maintenance was announced at least an hour ago... so next time you should pay more attention to the forum.
      sadly for you, your oranges will be gone to 100% when you come back. ^^°
      IGN: Toki
      Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
      Class: HalfBlood Priest
      Current lvl: Scion 80+
      Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
      --e.e. cummings

Comment

Unfortunately your Oranges will most likely disappear as servers keep running even when they are offline for Maintenance.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

yes read updates guys XD

Comment

yuh. i see the anouncement.. i says server gonna shut down in 10 mins and my orange almost ready to harvest.. but it didnt reach 10 mins.. the server shutdown...

Comment

relax it will all be ok i promiss .....you realy want tho's vails you get anyways XD just saying

Comment

Oranges are done in 5min so you planted really late or waited with picking up.
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                X