Dear R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear R2

R2 Tean ,can you help JOYO to support their characters in the servers they selected and give them some crystals to start up!? since it's your fault that the merged failed and waste their money and time .
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

There is no news about supporting the Joyopark players yet, if R2 is gonna support the players of Joyopark they will pretty sure announce it when they figured it out.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
      There is no news about supporting the Joyopark players yet, if R2 is gonna support the players of Joyopark they will pretty sure announce it when they figured it out.
      I hope they will 'cause its pretty unfair that all of their money was wasted because of that .

Comment

Yeah. Last time i visited Joyopark official site and pretty much vast majority of their players was on fully enraged mode. Jesus, it was such a huge mess
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
          Yeah. Last time i visited Joyopark official site and pretty much vast majority of their players was on fully enraged mode. Jesus, it was such a huge mess
          Yeah , i saw that too >_> so many angry mobs lol XD

Comment

imagine you spent thousand of dollars and one day phufff the char is gone not counting the time spent and friend lost.
            Server: Starglade
            Name: Lotussin
            Plain: Eidolon
            Lvl: 72 and more
            Guild: GM of DethKlok
            Class:Rogue
            Skill Tree: Shadow
            Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Working...
            X