Temple Ghost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Ghost?

I was running purgatory earlier, and I came across...an NPC on the left side of the dungeon, near Skeletal Bishop. It was called Temple Ghost, and looked to be a shop of some kind...but...nothing was in the shop. I was able to repair my equipment though... Anyone else seen this?

Edit: on further investigation, the ghost sometimes appears after killing Skeletal Bishop, sometimes it doesn't. Here's a picture of the shop that does nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	temple ghost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1736314
    Last edited by kylina; 05-26-2013, 04:16 AM.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Originally posted by kylina View Post
    I was running purgatory earlier, and I came across...an NPC on the left side of the dungeon, near Skeletal Bishop. It was called Temple Ghost, and looked to be a shop of some kind...but...nothing was in the shop. I was able to repair my equipment though... Anyone else seen this?

Edit: on further investigation, the ghost sometimes appears after killing Skeletal Bishop, sometimes it doesn't. Here's a picture of the shop that does nothing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42198[/ATTACH]
    Phew , Temple Ghost name suits on that NPC 'cause sometimes they're sometimes they're not just like a ghost LOL
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Hi Kylina a couple quick questions:
      1. Which dungeon do u see it in norm,hard,nm?
      2. Do u go for Skeletal Boss 1st or Dragon?

Comment

I was in normal doing those monster handbook quests, and went for bishop first.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
          I was in normal doing those monster handbook quests, and went for bishop first.
          thx for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X