Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay Priorities!

My questions:

1.) Is it true that priests have the advantage in levelling (due to solo bath)?
    2.) I'm closing in to lvl 80. Any suggestions on what should I do first: levelling (for rebirth) or focusing on soul dev't (farming PC and shards)?
    3.) Besides the experience-gaining events or daily events like Day in Vidalia, Bath, Ladder, are there other ways of gaining levels? like...grinding w/ torch?
    R22310830's Alternate Account:
    IGN: Ghoulp
    Server: (S45) Exenden Realm
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Guild/Guild Position: ♫Titanite-Guild Master♫
    Guide/s:

Originally posted by Galforium View Post
    My questions:

2.) I'm closing in to lvl 80. Any suggestions on what should I do first: levelling (for rebirth) or focusing on soul dev't (farming PC and shards)?
    3.) Besides the experience-gaining events or daily events like Day in Vidalia, Bath, Ladder, are there other ways of gaining levels? like...grinding w/ torch?
    1) Not only because of soloing bath, but priest is typically more favored than any other class for ladder party, hence easy leveling
    2) Rebirth first. Doing something as mortal for lvl 80+ would be a huge waste of time, since you'll rebirth eventually anyway. Anything will be easier once you achieve scion, including soul development
    3) Guessing Game, Guild Daily Tasks, Training, and Redemption
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

I can't do ladder everyday though. Some higher levels prefer doing it with themselves. I'm levelling slow @ 73, levelled once for 4-5days. So my saviors are Crypt, BBath, daily quests and Not the Boss of Me. Is it worth trying soloing the Training?
      Guide/s:

Comment

Training solo? If you're not a tank class, better don't. Even though the monsters are of low-level, fighting against packs of them would be too much for you
        ――罨――
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Training with Seignor, Guild, Zodiac and 2x exp token is a must. Surely you have frost by now, just try to find a scion priest who can buff you and you're good. I'm a ranger and can solo up to the last monster as long as I have scion buffs. :3
          IGN: Catnip
          Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
          Guild: Chaos
          Level: 60 Scion
          Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
          Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

I'm currently lvl 73 (hybrid priest). Have only 1.2k pdef, 1.5 mdef, 3.9 Matk with 3.6k healing and 45k HP. and guess what, I manage to finish training. My HO activated four times in the last wave. I guess I'll never do it again lol
            Guide/s:

Comment

My questions:

1) No. All class are capable to get perfect baths as well.
              2) Work on your gears if you are not prepared to relive your newbie days again, especially those fragarach weapons. Souls should be secondary unless you are going for pure-builds when rebirth, e.g str/patk souls if you are going full agi (rogues)
              3) Crypt, or Torch hunting, multiple alts or a hunting party. (Maps Whisperwind beach and Up)

My notes;
              If you could cash in on this game, get yourself a VIP pass.
              Do Training Grounds with stacked bonus exp. (again, vip will give you 2x exp by default). Learn to use the 'Safe spot'.
              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                My notes;
                If you could cash in on this game, get yourself a VIP pass.
                Do Training Grounds with stacked bonus exp. (again, vip will give you 2x exp by default). Learn to use the 'Safe spot'.
                "Safe Spot"?
                Guide/s:

Comment

By the way, is there an estimated amount of HW per dungeon?
                  Guide/s:

Comment

No, the drop is always random and sometimes nothing at all from a boss. It's just, nightmare mode typically drop more than hard mode. And if someone suggest you to use 2x drop token to deal with it, don't believe them. Token only affect gems drop and not HW/MUT
                    ――罨――
                    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

"Safe Spot"?
                      The safe spot in Training Grounds is behind the tree on the left side of the map. It's called a safe spot because mobs have a direct line of sight (they can't see through objects or around corners). You get to kill off a small portion of the mobs every spawn, then control the flow of mobs coming at you by popping out from behind the tree to get a few to follow you back.

Trick is to never use AFK mode as you will walk over to the mobs on the other side of the tree.

A picture from a guide I'm too lazy to find:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	CSTG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1669568
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        The safe spot in Training Grounds is behind the tree on the left side of the map. It's called a safe spot because mobs have a direct line of sight (they can't see through objects or around corners). You get to kill off a small portion of the mobs every spawn, then control the flow of mobs coming at you by popping out from behind the tree to get a few to follow you back.

Trick is to never use AFK mode as you will walk over to the mobs on the other side of the tree.

A picture from a guide I'm too lazy to find:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]42306[/ATTACH]
                        wow, i didnt know that. thank you very much! So when should i start moving towards the safespot?
                        Guide/s:

Comment

Working...
                        X