Rogue Skill: Blade Dance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue Skill: Blade Dance

How does this skill work exactly? Im not seeing much difference in usual damage with this on (currently at L5). Is this like how bb kill/ perf frag proc works? i.e invisible damage...

The rogue combat scion skill? Whenever you attack, a set amount of additional damage is dealt, and it is shown. Eg., every time you attack with this skill activated, you'll see an additional X damage pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      The rogue combat scion skill? Whenever you attack, a set amount of additional damage is dealt, and it is shown. Eg., every time you attack with this skill activated, you'll see an additional X damage pop up.
      It also says max dealable damage 255. An extra max of 255 damage per hit is hardly noticeable.

Comment

As you level it up, the max dealable damage increases. Imo, it's a useless skill.

Comment

bleh ok, ty -.-' and here i was thinking it adds with my base dmg and increases over all dmg through crit. I guess im well off spending points somewhere else.

Comment

Does Blade Dance Proc Frag skills like Blood cry and blood lust since it is like an extra attack?

I know quick death and other skills can because they are attacked

But I was wondering, if I hit an enemy with blade dance, then attacked em, would the extra damage dealt by blade dance have a chance of activating say blood cry, and if so, would it still deal the max dealable damage of say 255 at lvl 1 if it did, or possibly the damage it is supposed to do at say 16%
            IGN: (S59)Daera
            Server: S59 Floran Everglades
            Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
            Plane: Scion lvl 90
            Mount: Battle Bear
            Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
            Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

I do not think that the blade dance has a chance to activate other skills or soul effects like numbness.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

blade dance never miss and godd for spamming attck

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
                  Does Blade Dance Proc Frag skills like Blood cry and blood lust since it is like an extra attack?

I know quick death and other skills can because they are attacked

But I was wondering, if I hit an enemy with blade dance, then attacked em, would the extra damage dealt by blade dance have a chance of activating say blood cry, and if so, would it still deal the max dealable damage of say 255 at lvl 1 if it did, or possibly the damage it is supposed to do at say 16%
                  no it will not increase proc chance of skills as it is the same yet reverse of the knights damage reflection passive(personally blade dance should be a passive as well for its low damage even at max level)

also say the enemy has 100 life and you have blase dance lvl 6(3% of max hp or 1800 damage) it would still only hit the enemy for 3 hp every swing

if you want to see for yourself use the skill on the thunder in treasure trove L4.... its amusing to watch those suckers die
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                  X