Are' Armor stats here / discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are' Armor stats here / discussion

Imput your thoughts. Before you ask it is just a code, and only gear i could find.

If the armor isn't "physically possible" to obtain, then you need to remove the picture and discuss it without it.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

You must not seen new features on CS yet...I dont have the item, but i know the code of it. It is virtually possible to obtain...through the new lottery feature.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't seen the new features since I already "quit" playing the game.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I dare say, that compared to the awakened legendary zodiac armor, this Ares' Armor is far superior, if not by stats alone, by the fact that you do not necessarily have to go through an extensive lucky goose chase in order to get it. (For legendary awakened armor you need to get legendary first and then the awakened legendary, while for this Ares armor you just need to be lucky and hit 20 shards in the lottery.)

Comment

Originally posted by Xoverguy View Post
            I dare say, that compared to the awakened legendary zodiac armor, this Ares' Armor is far superior, if not by stats alone, by the fact that you do not necessarily have to go through an extensive lucky goose chase in order to get it. (For legendary awakened armor you need to get legendary first and then the awakened legendary, while for this Ares armor you just need to be lucky and hit 20 shards in the lottery.)
            Ares armor isn't for zodiac, its for your gear.
            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
            SERVER:
            Windshear Peaks
            Trap ranger

Comment

im guessin we will need more Dragon crystals smashing on this? Damn this is gonna make the price of DCs even more painful
              Last edited by Blinq; 06-20-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Hehe, wrong. The Ares' armor is very easy to obtain. I was the first person in my server to get it and I'm the only one. It cannot be enchanted with dragon crystals, but it can be with dust/minor and major enchantment crystals. Everything except dragon crystals and enchantment stones (i.e Lv. 101-120) Its the perfect gear for a lower level alt since the level requirement is only 1.
                Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                Guild: Eden
                Class: Priest
                Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                Level: 101 scion
                Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                Tower: 40/8960
                Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
                  Ares armor isn't for zodiac, its for your gear.
                  I know, what I meant is that it is far easier to get that armor than the Legendary Awakened Zodiac Equips. If the shards are tradeable even more so.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
                    Hehe, wrong. The Ares' armor is very easy to obtain. I was the first person in my server to get it and I'm the only one. It cannot be enchanted with dragon crystals, but it can be with dust/minor and major enchantment crystals. Everything except dragon crystals and enchantment stones (i.e Lv. 101-120) Its the perfect gear for a lower level alt since the level requirement is only 1.
                    Not after the emergency maintenance. It is patched now.

Comment

Why such a tiny screen shot?

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

The armor if anything looks like ultimate armor among all classes. If anything up to level 120 at least. Lots of good stuff to say about it. It's unbreakable which is always a good feature. Level 1 requirement, very nice. Don't need DC, a huge plus.

Aside the good things, the only down sides is from the looks of the screen shot is it has one less gem slot. After like level 120, the next armor sets would over power it. The only armor that is like stronger then it is the Purgatory(orange) but that armor is a lot harder to get as well. But if anything this armor can set alts up very nicely and can outshine even Slayer armor.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

i have those on +9
                          Last edited by kissme2142; 06-24-2013, 02:05 AM.
                          I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                          EIDOLON
                          LVL: 134
                          CLASS: KNIGHT
                          MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                          SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                          PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

Originally posted by Xoverguy View Post
                            I know, what I meant is that it is far easier to get that armor than the Legendary Awakened Zodiac Equips. If the shards are tradeable even more so.
                            If you didnt know Legendary Awakened Zodiac Equips are by far the hardest equips to get in the game.

Comment

is there other ares gear??other than the armor??or its just that?

Comment

Working...
                              X