Clear All

• Lvl 150!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	610.9 KB
ID:	1737102
    there u have it, the official word from R2

They need to make a client already, browser games make have low frame rate.

Comment

Well this is a.. wait for it.. Browser Game. Holy ****! o_o
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          Well this is a.. wait for it.. Browser Game. Holy ****! o_o
          sorry to break your stupidity but, there are browser games that have a client.

Comment

Originally posted by creatl022 View Post
            sorry to break your stupidity but, there are browser games that have a client.
            Sorry to break it to you, boy, but after how long this game has been out for and still not having a client means there won't be a client anytime soon.
            Games such as Spiral Knights started out with the client itself.

Better yet, make a third party program and make it a client yourself. People have done so on Runescape even when Runescape already had their own client out.

Now hush, boy.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

no license for the client or actually the original one not even making a client, so they are not allowed to make a client. i doubt if they can make one though Click image for larger version

Name:	gsbrnint.gif
Views:	14
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1670939

Comment

Will there be an optional rebirth for 150? I know other version didnt but would be nice to have one.

Comment

There yet to bring out 3rd rebirth sheesh 120 hard enough now imagine 150 to get to prob 1 week to get 1 lvl lol

Comment

I haven't played the Chinese version, so I can't be sure, but weren't their 3 rebirths at 60, 80, and 100? If so then we may have just had the 1st RB cut, and technically be on the 3rd RB already. Again though, not having played the Chinese version I don't know what they gain for each RB, so it is possible my theory is completely wrong because of them getting something else new on the 3rd one that we don't have.

Comment

I've seen 3rd rebirth requirements, so yeah 3rd rebirth exist and other version usually have 3rd rebirth at 100 or 120 so yeah it maybe a little odd not to see 3rd rebirth here before lvl150 stuff.

Comment

i believe the original has another rebirth and 2 extra rb skills per tree... and if we were to see the next rb here i think it should be rb at 120, then get up to 150 as new cap. just my thoughts anyway

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                          I haven't played the Chinese version, so I can't be sure, but weren't their 3 rebirths at 60, 80, and 100? If so then we may have just had the 1st RB cut, and technically be on the 3rd RB already. Again though, not having played the Chinese version I don't know what they gain for each RB, so it is possible my theory is completely wrong because of them getting something else new on the 3rd one that we don't have.

Chinese one still has another rebirth compared to this one. remember cause i wonder what the earthquake skill for mages will be like for that rebirth&the other skill,< play the Chinese site every bit

Comment

Original version was scouted a while back and posted this thread up;

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....312-New-skills

Its about the 3rd rebirth and 4th plane.
                            New skills and 2 more rebirth skill in each brance of a tree.
                            So this is a confirmation of another rebirth, we just have to wait.
                            (S56)TpstT
                            A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                            ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                            come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
                              Original version was scouted a while back and posted this thread up;

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....312-New-skills

Its about the 3rd rebirth and 4th plane.
                              New skills and 2 more rebirth skill in each brance of a tree.
                              So this is a confirmation of another rebirth, we just have to wait.
                              Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

Chinese one still has another rebirth compared to this one. remember cause i wonder what the earthquake skill for mages will be like for that rebirth&the other skill,< play the Chinese site every bit
                              Is that link show what you say are the 3rd RB skills? Because after hearing this announcement I went to Saga of Heros (the European version) to check, and it had those 2 skills listed as the 130 and 140 skills, with no RB required. In fact I took a screenshot just now, so you can check the requirements of the one I was hovering over there.Click image for larger version

Name:	SoH140skill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	1671293

Comment

Working...
                              X