Pet Extravaganza Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Extravaganza Suggestion

I have a feeling you should make it possible to retrieve morph crystals from the Pet Extravaganza event with pandas and teddies, but only the morphed forms (youth panda, golden teddy, etc.) since you can just buy the baby forms. The youth panda and golden teddy should get the same morph crystals as super demon/angel, and the final forms should get the same rewards as Burning Angel or Demon King.

-- JUST A SUGGESTION --
    IGN: Ros55
    lvl: 62+ scion
    class: priest
    Server: Himeng valley

P.S: i didn't post this thread on the suggestions part of the forum :/ sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ros55 View Post
      I have a feeling you should make it possible to retrieve morph crystals from the Pet Extravaganza event with pandas and teddies, but only the morphed forms (youth panda, golden teddy, etc.) since you can just buy the baby forms. The youth panda and golden teddy should get the same morph crystals as super demon/angel, and the final forms should get the same rewards as Burning Angel or Demon King.

-- JUST A SUGGESTION --
      there is a reason why super demon/ burning angel, get more reward than those panda. because to get them, they need to use so much Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1671001 while panda only few. so those MC are just a little compensation. while panda doesnt really deserve that much because its much easier to morph them.

Comment

If MC is not possible, then at least give out maturity stone
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

i thought rewards changed? u only get pet maturity stones *the ones to enhance pets* for DK and BA. cos a friend recently got his and complained he cant get the MC rewards lol.

then the panda and bear also should get that pet enhancement stones or some of it man

Comment

Originally posted by ashurada2003 View Post
            i thought rewards changed? u only get pet maturity stones *the ones to enhance pets* for DK and BA. cos a friend recently got his and complained he cant get the MC rewards lol.

then the panda and bear also should get that pet enhancement stones or some of it man
            wow really? thats new, anyway our GMs must be happy

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mb6ix3MnPw1rhkyyso1_500.gif
Views:	2
Size:	509.3 KB
ID:	1671013Click image for larger version

Name:	norktppn.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1671014

Comment

Working...