No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to win at Avernal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or just play honest and see who actually has the biggest damage-output.

I'm getting tired of these sneaky-little-[pre-censored] tactics of people. I don't end up being 1st, I am a nature ranger with a knockback-skill. I don't use it to purposefully knock it into the portal. I do Avernal to see my true damage-output and not to use slimy little tactics to annoy others who worked for their character. Am I the only one sick of these threads or what?
    don't worry smurf i also feel the same way and also for everyone who feel the same way please remember HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
    don't use sneaky tactics use your true power and show the others with ur own power not with sneaky tactics
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Be prepared to get full on KOS (aka no GR, no grinding, no redemp, your gonna die everywhere you go outside of the major towns) if you are doing this ~.~

And wow you have some good net, 2 chars in avernal and no lag? I lag so bad with 1 char that I find it hard to type. I type on somewhere else then copy it onto the site
      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
      Server: Tree of Life
      Plane: Eidolon
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Harmless

Comment

I'm curious to know what his total damage is at the end of avernal, I'm on a fairly new server and non scions are getting over 30k in the up to 79.....

Comment

Kryteria if i knew who u were ingame you'd be on my KOS KOS KOS i can manage 3rd place in avenal without pushing,and im a rogue also >.> hate people who push on purpose this is cheating and just showing that u cant win fair i can do 23000k in avernal actually,and i hate trolls like you who push to make melee classes lose.Cant win without that - dont show up in avernal unless you wanna get KOSed
          Last edited by CloudySage; 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM.
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
            Be prepared to get full on KOS (aka no GR, no grinding, no redemp, your gonna die everywhere you go outside of the major towns) if you are doing this ~.~

And wow you have some good net, 2 chars in avernal and no lag? I lag so bad with 1 char that I find it hard to type. I type on somewhere else then copy it onto the site
            I done Avernal once with 4 chars and still made my usual spots at the top5 :P
            Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
            IGN: Smurfs16
            Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
            [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

all the people here who said just play honest are probably in the top 10 if not the top 3 and are usually the ones who gets pushed to the other platforms, altough i donot think mages are weak in there only priests suck in avernal even on blood, they need major matk for them to get on top 3 rogues and knight and mages are usually in the top 3 spots cos all the rangers on my server kind of lazy and dont usually go in, otherwise they would be in top 5 also, but priests dont even make it in top 10 and thinking about even getting in 1st place(i've only seen 2 preists that made it and only on 7-10 places and they got some serious soul and items that would take a new player months to get), with the rewards avernal gives.. the rogues mages and knights in top 3 places will get upgrades faster the others since they get the last pack each 2 days unlike the priests wich get it once every 5 - 6 days... so unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by dizy07 View Post
                all the people here who said just play honest are probably in the top 10 if not the top 3 and are usually the ones who gets pushed to the other platforms, altough i donot think mages are weak in there only priests suck in avernal even on blood, they need major matk for them to get on top 3 rogues and knight and mages are usually in the top 3 spots cos all the rangers on my server kind of lazy and dont usually go in, otherwise they would be in top 5 also, but priests dont even make it in top 10 and thinking about even getting in 1st place(i've only seen 2 preists that made it and only on 7-10 places and they got some serious soul and items that would take a new player months to get), with the rewards avernal gives.. the rogues mages and knights in top 3 places will get upgrades faster the others since they get the last pack each 2 days unlike the priests wich get it once every 5 - 6 days... so unfair.
                If you can't even place into the top10, this so-called guide won't help you anyways. This is still a bunny wabbits guide.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X