S63 - It's On Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S63 - It's On Now

ShadowGammaDraco and I have taken up the challenge of facing the players in S63 Hellstorm server.
    My name in-game is RageMoreNerd and I will be The Old Testament - no mercy, death, etc. I have no sympathy for anyone.

During the time we play, I will be attempting to livestream what we do and even talk with the viewers once we start going live on Twitch.tv @BrotherVT

Feel free to join us as we take on Hellstorm with our newly made characters.
    We do take donations and will join any Top guild.

See you all in-game now and on the livestream later tonight.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Livestream @BrotherVT on Twitch.tv
    Link is HERE

Come join ShadowGammaD and I as we explore and play Crystal Saga in Server 63 - Hellstorm server.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      ShadowGammaDraco and I have taken up the challenge of facing the players in S63 Hellstorm server.
      My name in-game is RageMoreNerd and I will be The Old Testament - no mercy, death, etc. I have no sympathy for anyone.

During the time we play, I will be attempting to livestream what we do and even talk with the viewers once we start going live on Twitch.tv @BrotherVT

Feel free to join us as we take on Hellstorm with our newly made characters.
      We do take donations and will join any Top guild.

See you all in-game now and on the livestream later tonight.
      Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Livestream @BrotherVT on Twitch.tv
      Link is HERE

Come join ShadowGammaD and I as we explore and play Crystal Saga in Server 63 - Hellstorm server.

Name:	65e1dea596.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1671334

Comment

Working...
      X