Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were they thinking?

World Bosses
    Why is the Recommended Players 10+ when only the maximum of a Party of 5 get credit for the kill?

Personally I think they should credit everyone within a certain radius of the World Boss credit with the kill. They implemented Rebirth Quest but forgot to give credit where it's due.

Please Dismount...
    I wonder if anyone thought to implement an auto dismount feature when entering dungeons and events where you can't be mounted. They should have auto leave party for events that don't allow them too. Think of how many times you have clicked to dismount after forgetting to do so

Zodiac Bosses - L1
    You've got 5 Instances to choose, whomever thought to put them on the most laggiest Instance must have no lag at their end.

Bound Heroic Wings
    Why is it that there are events where you can get unbound Soul Prints and yet you're stuck with Bound Heroic Wings when you need Ethereal Wings? What are they afraid of, that there are going to be a thousand alts made for a handful of HWs?

One by one
    I'm sure every one knows the thrill of upgrading gems, but why are there such archaic methods for handling tasks where you want to do more than 1 action.
    Gems --> Coupons
    Coupons --> Gems
    Gem Upgrades
    Charm Points --> Crystals
    Charm Points --> Prestige
    Is this really a modern game

Auto Use and Auto Buy
    But I don't want to buy, just use what I have. Wouldn't a checkbox to Buy be better in AFK, once ticked it will try to buy you those items, otherwise it will run your stock dry.

Enchanting
    Part of the description goes.... the larger the quantity placed, the higher the success rate... I am now convinced that 4 is the largest number in the game,

lols, I just thought I'd comment on some of the whackier things in the game

My only true hate of this game is enchanting, everyone says its completely random but thats 100% **. I know players that can take 100 DC and upgrade a weapon to +13 no problem. You give them 4 frags, and 100 DC per frag, and tell them to make +13, and they can, and do everytime. While alot of players cant make a +9 with 100 DC, and it will fail 5-6times at 85% success rate in a row. So obviously there is some kinda trick/glitch in the game, cause a few players never have a issue upgrading, even using very few DC they always get there +11-13 in a day or 2. While others spend a month and 400-500 dc just to get to +9.

Comment

I think for enchanted weapons/ armor - each player they have own way to enchanted, some depend on luck - some try some way to make it higher success. This game based on LUCK. So I think complaining is not good at all
      CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
      Server: Cheurna Gorge
      Lvl: Eidolon 150
      Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
      Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
      Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
      AkiraKusano
      Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
      Lvl: 75
      Class: Berseker
      Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

lemme join, what i hate in this game is that
        -the IoB doesnt have reenter when disconnected(i mean, if you are in A and you disconnected if you reconnected you will still be on the same spot like in Chamber of Fate) i mean like i was genuinely mad that it happened to me right now(damn you Smartbro) that i want to throw my netbook out of the window due to pure rage and im almost feel like crying right now(to be honest)
        - those coupons thingy like i have 100 pieces of shining gems, to make frag i have to do:
        ---> spend 20s for converting them into gem coupon, well i dont mind about 20s but the bad part is that i have to do several clicks(just in example, if i have 100 shining gems, i have to do 300 clicks to make them all into coupons which is a stress inducing activity)
        ---> do another 3*(number of shining gems) clicks to convert it to a bound gem.
        looking into the process, why cant they just make this thing do in heaps, are they ret.arded or what?

i guess that's it. i really hate you today r2, im too mad to accept apologies you damn mongrels.
        Crystal Saga
        Server:Crimson Groves
        IGN: (S50)Bourbon
        Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
        Class:Knight
        Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

i love myself
          I love myself.

Comment

lolz u say unlucky or luck ? XD I burned 240+ dc to my sword it is superior VI and I never touched +9 it keeps failing at +7, well ONE time I was lucky to get to +8 that was when I used crapload dc, so enchant rate in % is total bulls**t, I beter go with lucky stars what I hate to, but still it leads to succes, well enchanting leads me nowhere

Comment

you should add this one:
              indigo recommended party size 3+ <-- ok for a beginner sure thing
              every other dungeon recommended party size 5+ <-- 5... +...? id like to know how we can have more than 5 party members esp for that new dungeon whose nm mode kills most of my servers eligible players in 1-2hits
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                you should add this one:
                indigo recommended party size 3+ <-- ok for a beginner sure thing
                every other dungeon recommended party size 5+ <-- 5... +...? id like to know how we can have more than 5 party members esp for that new dungeon whose nm mode kills most of my servers eligible players in 1-2hits
                You don't need a party in Indigo stupid, everybody knows that..sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by S1darkdesire View Post
                  lolz u say unlucky or luck ? XD I burned 240+ dc to my sword it is superior VI and I never touched +9 it keeps failing at +7, well ONE time I was lucky to get to +8 that was when I used crapload dc, so enchant rate in % is total bulls**t, I beter go with lucky stars what I hate to, but still it leads to succes, well enchanting leads me nowhere
                  Search in youtube how to enchant weapon in crystal saga and there you will find the "Holy Grail" of enchanting weapons.

Comment

Working...
                  X