Level Up-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Up-130

Who else thinks it is unfair only the first person to reach these levels can accept the prize. I believe all players who can achieve 122, 125, 127 and 130 should get the prize.
    Yes, It is not exactly easy to reach level 130 in the week given to do so
    90.32%
    No, Keep it the way it is
    9.68%

I agree every other lvling event ev1 who reached said lvls go the rewards. It's not an east task to lvl especially in this new area where there is only 3 instances and like a **** load of lvl 120's trying to do their quests
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Maybe it's because there's another leveling event coming up and that one might be for all players? After all, this event is only for 130, but the max cap is 150, so there'll probably be a 140/150 event next week.

However, considering how much of a pain in the neck it is to get the orders, it would have been nice if there was at least one prize we could all have gotten - a consolation prize for those who aren't first.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

There will be more leveling events along the way, almost for sure. If so r2 will probably set it up exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          Maybe it's because there's another leveling event coming up and that one might be for all players? After all, this event is only for 130, but the max cap is 150, so there'll probably be a 140/150 event next week.

However, considering how much of a pain in the neck it is to get the orders, it would have been nice if there was at least one prize we could all have gotten - a consolation prize for those who aren't first.
          OK even so by time next week comes ppl might already be in the 140 range so ya I don't know why they did it like this and didn't just do a race to 150 it's kinda stupid if you ask me. should've been a 2 week event to 150
          Ign- (S2)xena6
          server-himeng valley
          class-Priest holy hybrid
          level- Eidolon 149
          guild-Noypi
          honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
            I agree every other lvling event ev1 who reached said lvls go the rewards. It's not an east task to lvl especially in this new area where there is only 3 instances and like a **** load of lvl 120's trying to do their quests
            Unless you're doing quests where you have to kill specific monsters, you can use any map in the new area to get the items. Some of the other maps are much bigger, so more room for people (Green Plains is humongous; Silent Sands and Moyun are also fairly big)
            (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Unless you're doing quests where you have to kill specific monsters, you can use any map in the new area to get the items. Some of the other maps are much bigger, so more room for people (Green Plains is humongous; Silent Sands and Moyun are also fairly big)
              dude why are you even here your not even 120 go troll somewhere else
              Ign- (S2)xena6
              server-himeng valley
              class-Priest holy hybrid
              level- Eidolon 149
              guild-Noypi
              honor rank-Emperor

Comment

That person has Lvl123 toon so she knows what she's talking.
                Tyria Village Server
                IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
                Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Not exactly sure what this has to do with anything in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                    haha exactly dys. Just trolling I think lol
                    Ign- (S2)xena6
                    server-himeng valley
                    class-Priest holy hybrid
                    level- Eidolon 149
                    guild-Noypi
                    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                      I was replying to xena's post about there only being 3 Ls. I was trying to be helpful but apparently that's called "trolling" now. (apparently someone doesn't know what trolling is because trolling is posting in an attempt to start a dispute. My post was just a helpful remark.)

It's not an east task to lvl especially in this new area where there is only 3 instances and like a **** load of lvl 120's trying to do their quests
                      My way of saying if you don't find room, and you're doing Order quests, try another map.

I already said I think it's because there's probably another event coming and those might be better, but that I felt it would have been nice to have a consolation prize for this event.

I don't update my signature all the time. I'm about to be level 127.

OK even so by time next week comes ppl might already be in the 140 range so ya I don't know why they did it like this and didn't just do a race to 150 it's kinda stupid if you ask me. should've been a 2 week event to 150
                      And what are you crazy? 2 weeks for 30 levels? Even the previous events were a month for 20 levels.... I think you meant to say "should've been a 5 week event to 150"
                      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 07-07-2013, 08:36 AM.
                      (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I Think is good only the first persons reaching these levels recive the prize , because people work hard to get these levels and need to be rewarded
                        Waiting For a New PvP Server .

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHigh View Post
                          I Think is good only the first persons reaching these levels recive the prize , because people work hard to get these levels and need to be rewarded
                          Are you anywhere near the top players on your server?

Comment

it should be the first 3 to 130 that gets prize..
                            IGN:(K1)TheDemo
                            Class: Mage
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Level:150
                            Honor rank: Emperor

Swag is for boys, Class is for men.
                            Let your freak flag fly

Comment

Yeah lets get more prize :/
                              CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                              Server: Cheurna Gorge