• Show
Clear All

• And you thought you had bad luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	worst luck ever.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1737338
    Yeah pretty much sucks to be me right now.
    What are bugs?

And now just failed at 14 stars... really R2 are you kidding me right now?
    What are bugs?

Comment

From what I've heard, that's pretty normal for those wings.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's a little ridiculous...

R2 wants people to quit the game right? or do they just want me to lose everything on my account just to upgrade once?
        Last edited by risengaw; 07-07-2013, 04:15 PM.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Thats not normal for those wings, im at extreme 7 and usally 8-11 or so is average. But ya just like earlier, i trying to upgrade my frag....

Perfect Frag VII+8 trying to go to +9, 64%, fails, get it back to +8, 64% again fails. Give up

Switch to my other Perfect Frag I+3, use 1 and i mean 1, MAGIC DUST, success chance 2%, get 3 success in a row on it. How is that even possible? Cant get 1 to work at 65%, but get 3 to upgrade at less then 2% chance, ** on the random. Its just broke

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
            Thats not normal for those wings, im at extreme 7 and usally 8-11 or so is average. But ya just like earlier, i trying to upgrade my frag....

Perfect Frag VII+8 trying to go to +9, 64%, fails, get it back to +8, 64% again fails. Give up

Switch to my other Perfect Frag I+3, use 1 and i mean 1, MAGIC DUST, success chance 2%, get 3 success in a row on it. How is that even possible? Cant get 1 to work at 65%, but get 3 to upgrade at less then 2% chance, ** on the random. Its just broke
            It's rigged, they want you to think its not, but it is. Same with the card event, how come no one can ever get card D huh? Rigged.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Haha ya, 100's of people on server, like 3 card D's. Same with all boxes that have "equal chance to recieve one item" It has 3 good items and 1 super bad item, and 95% of the time u get the bad one. They say its 25% chance for each item, but how can it be 25%, if everyone on server saying they only get the bad item....obviously...rigged

Comment

Poor Shuj o.o Maybe i'll loan you some >.> since I can't use them till lvl 70
                Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
                IGN: AsunaLight
                Class: Knight(Hybrid)
                Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
                Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
                Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
                o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

It's a little bit not normal, but not that crazy yet.... just wait and see until you get Ultimate demon lord +8 to +9 , oh the joy of seeing 18-22 stars.

Comment

They dont want you to quit, just milk you more
                    I love myself.

Comment

I have seen stages of Angel lords take that much lol

Comment

Upgrading consecutively is a bit risky, better do upgrades after server resets...works every time..

Comment

Working...
                        X