Search Party Formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Party Formation

Hey guys/gals, if you couldn't guess by my signature, I am/was a decent player in server 51 until my character, Aster randomly disappeared. I'm here to ask all of you who knew me in-game and/or IRL, regardless if you hate me or not, to help bring Aster back to me and my guildmates!

I was having both life issues and computer issues so I was forced to deal with not being able to play CS since around Thanksgiving time, but I was able to log-in a bit for the Xmas festivities. I finally reset my laptop to factory defaults and was able to play again, but alas... Aster disappeared from my character roster! I looked to the R2 Support team to provide me with answers as to why I went missing, and they can't seem to find Aster ANYWHERE in their logs, as if I/he completely vanished from existence from the game.

I am aware there was some bug or something where people's characters were deleted, but they had a restore point to go off of. According to the R2 Support they can't find that Aster existed, so I ask you as the players I used to pal around with, people who thought I was an arse, even those in the Guild (S51)CrimsonSword I call family...PLEASE provide screenshots or any useful information you might have regarding my character here!

I know some people who have/had me as a friend will noticed (if i wasn't removed) I'm still there, but at level 0. This would be much appreciated so I can actually start to play the game again, and I know if this happened to your character you would likewise want the same support.

-Sincerely,
    Aster
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)
    Name: (S51)Aster
    -Class: Knight

"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"

best i could do aster DX

http://tinypic.com/r/2eeaico/5

Comment

If (S51)Aster was deleted, he shouldn't appear as Lv:0 on anyone's list.
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

In my CS photos i found your toon in a pic of a friend's wedding:
        I also found your Halloween Screen-cap of the week entry here:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post273015

Comment

Working...
        X