How many tries for Gryphon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many tries for Gryphon?

Hey guys, I've recently got GT and it took about 14 tries. I'm going for gryphon next and I was wondering how many tries it took for those who have gryphons. Thanks in advance!

It depends on your luck and this is a chance basis. There is no exact ratio to get a Gryphon Mount. I wish you luck to get this one soon.

Comment

I noticed that for my GT and gryphon it took the same amount of stars for them to morph, for my husband as well. However, that may have been coincidence. I'll see when I get it for my alt if that remains true ^^
      IGN: Sigrun
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
      Sigrun
      Mage lvl 38

Comment

Ahh cool, I got my GT at 7 stars so it'd be sweet if I get Gryphon at 7 as well. I heard that the average amount of tries is 20-25, was wondering if this is around as what other people got.

Comment

i got 9.2 stars and 20 tries why i cant get gryphon . please tell me how many stars or tries
          Last edited by (S39)hiL; 10-18-2012, 04:21 AM.

Comment

5 more tries your near.
            [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

i have 10 stars and 25 tries now .. why i cant get gryphon

Comment

My titan took me 11 stars and gryphon took me 15 stars I always have had rotten luck for mounts .-. i'm scared to go Hellwing now...
                • Character: (S23)Azreal
                • Server: (S23)Angel Island
                • Class: Blood Priest
                • Married to: (S23)ZoSo
                • Level: 120 Eidolon
                • Guild: Edan
                • Mount: Hellwing
                • Pets: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka, Super Demon, Super Angel, Megasaurus, Gobbler~lol~

Check out my guide ^^

Comment

1 try 2 stars then game was laggin/small frezzing without i notised only pressed the button nothing happend and boom i saw 6 stars close too 7 realised i used 494 gmuts then dc in game came back and had only 3 stars and still the gmuts was gone So im asking how can it be happening ?? when i ticket they only tell i think i saw allmost the 7 stars O-o i mean i know what i saw but my question is have anybody got 2 stars in first try and then 12 more tryes just 1 star more ???

Comment

Originally posted by R21884718 View Post
                    1 try 2 stars then game was laggin/small frezzing without i notised only pressed the button nothing happend and boom i saw 6 stars close too 7 realised i used 494 gmuts then dc in game came back and had only 3 stars and still the gmuts was gone So im asking how can it be happening ?? when i ticket they only tell i think i saw allmost the 7 stars O-o i mean i know what i saw but my question is have anybody got 2 stars in first try and then 12 more tryes just 1 star more ???
                    This happened to me trying to morph ba. They dont care. Average for gryphon is 10 stars 20 tries

Comment

Working...
                    X