New 120 Legendary Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 120 Legendary Set

Okay if you already have a Legendary Purgatory Set +13 or better, do you think its worth to trade up to this? I heard it has no set bonus even tho thats minimal. I just not sure if im willing to go through the massive effort it takes to buy another 2-300ESD to get a new set thats only slightly better. What is everyones thoughts on this? Should i just wait until a new pvp set comes out or wat?

Honestly if you look at the stats its well worth it, eventually a set bonus should come. I think it was that way for a few of the newer legendary sets.

Comment

I mean in all honesty its not that much better tho, maybe 10-15% better at most. Dont really wanna get all crazy upgrading for 10% stats. Personally i think they should make a way to upgrade our Purgatory set to the new set. All other version have a upgrade option. Its costly, but 100% and doesnt make your previous set useless. If i upgrade to new set, i would pretty much have just wasted months of time and money on a set thats completely useless now.

Comment

I used 56ESD for purga set all failed now I wont even try unless I get ESD somehow, Id be happy with the ares set or a new pvp set.
        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
        SERVER:
        Windshear Peaks
        Trap ranger

Comment

There isn't any armor set that is better than Evil beast currently, even in Chinese version, only CL made some crazy ares set that destroys the game...

It's really up to you, IMO while it's a nice upgrade, but it won't help you AT ALL in pvp or pve (talking about evil beast sanctuary) , basically only for good looks.

I'm looking forward to upgrade ring mainly, after that I'm not sure, it's always a dilemma for helm and armor, because they should add quite abit more HP than purgatory set. Maybe even up to 100 k for the maxed out player.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
            I mean in all honesty its not that much better tho, maybe 10-15% better at most. Dont really wanna get all crazy upgrading for 10% stats. Personally i think they should make a way to upgrade our Purgatory set to the new set. All other version have a upgrade option. Its costly, but 100% and doesnt make your previous set useless. If i upgrade to new set, i would pretty much have just wasted months of time and money on a set thats completely useless now.
            actually the base stat difference is between 25-50% and with +15 enchants youd see a significant difference

the legend evil beast ring for rogues for example has about 50% more base atk than legend purg ring and even after enchants it has 50% more p.atk
            last I checked + 15 purg was 2k while +15 evilbeast was 3k
            after multipliers and end game, its a huge difference
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
              actually the base stat difference is between 25-50% and with +15 enchants youd see a significant difference

the legend evil beast ring for rogues for example has about 50% more base atk than legend purg ring and even after enchants it has 50% more p.atk
              last I checked + 15 purg was 2k while +15 evilbeast was 3k
              after multipliers and end game, its a huge difference
              It will be worth it lol

Comment

Guess ill be getting it then, but damn another 300-400esd does not sound fun....they need a way to synthize old set into the new one. At a cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                  Guess ill be getting it then, but damn another 300-400esd does not sound fun....they need a way to synthize old set into the new one. At a cost.
                  I completely agree with this

Comment

Working...
                  X