Rather Difficult Accomplishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather Difficult Accomplishment

Today I finally achieved a long term goal I never thought I'd ever be able to do. I have become #1 on all 5 leaderboards simultaneously. To top it off I'm a non-casher so it was quite a bit more difficult to pull off. I managed to make 108 platinum yesterday. In honor I'm closing in on 400k, lvl wasn't too hard cause I planned ahead for a lvl cap raise, ladder took a while, and pk well that was easy.

Here's proof
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NumberOneOnAll5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	1737499

Hey r2, GameMasters or whoever can I have a title or in-game item like Zodiac20902's Heart of Eden, surely being #1 on all 5 leaderboards simultaneously is far more difficult than being the first player to lvl 80 Especially since my server is 7-8 months old.

Anyway pretty happy right now
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

this has been done many times by other servers...
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Yeah, another thing is you will now have people trying to knock you off. Which I am sure there are already a few gunning for your #1 positions.

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
        this has been done many times by other servers...
        well thanks for the gz >.> on these other servers was it a casher? cause I'm a non-casher and some of the other top players on my server are cashers. Either way it's very difficult to do. I've never seen this by anyone other than on a new server by a casher who just spent alot of xtals and got alot of torches etc. My server is 7-8 months old. I'd like proof =P at least I proved it.
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
          Yeah, another thing is you will now have people trying to knock you off. Which I am sure there are already a few gunning for your #1 positions.
          Oh definitely that's part of the reason it's soo hard to do cause you have to never slip and grind hard in at least 3 of the LB's lvl/gold/honor. Anyway thank you and sithewarrior for diminishing something that was extremely difficult to do. When you do the same then you can come talk it down like it's unimpressive or something, I'm proud of it so =P
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
            well thanks for the gz >.> on these other servers was it a casher? cause I'm a non-casher and some of the other top players on my server are cashers. Either way it's very difficult to do. I've never seen this by anyone other than on a new server by a casher who just spent alot of xtals and got alot of torches etc. My server is 7-8 months old. I'd like proof =P at least I proved it.
            You might not be a casher, but it surely is another thing how many challenge cups you own (read: other persons' piloted accounts). There's no significant difference between a casher and challenge cup hoarder.. However if you're just using YOUR own accounts, then gz I guess.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              You might not be a casher, but it surely is another thing how many challenge cups you own (read: other persons' piloted accounts). There's no significant difference between a casher and challenge cup hoarder.. However if you're just using YOUR own accounts, then gz I guess.
              I don't know what you mean by challenge cup holder, but yes I'm just using MY own account and besides how would having "pilot accounts" or whatever you're talking about help me gain honor or lvl faster etc. I am and always have been a competitive gamer, but even someone that's not that plays cs should understand why holding all #1 spots at the same time is very hard to do. A good example would be our gold LB the guy in second now held that spot for 6 months until I just passed him. He is an admitted heavy casher that used to spend thousands on CS and sold gmuts and MC to become uber rich which he bought from the fate shop, I sold only things I farmed from dungeons over the last few months and passed him in two days. I swear no matter the site or server you play on CS is packed to the gills with trolls.

Best part about this was the handful of people that said I couldn't do it. All this negative feedback here makes me think people are just jealous and feel they need to try and diminish what I've accomplished. I'll say it again you pull this off then come talk to me, otherwise don't bother me with your petty comments.
              IronSight
              Kong server 5
              Apocalypse guild
              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

I don't know what you mean by challenge cup holder, but yes I'm just using MY own account and besides how would having "pilot accounts" or whatever you're talking about help me gain honor or lvl faster etc. I am and always have been a competitive gamer, but even someone that's not that plays cs should understand why holding all #1 spots at the same time is very hard to do. A good example would be our gold LB the guy in second now held that spot for 6 months until I just passed him. He is an admitted heavy casher that used to spend thousands on CS and sold gmuts and MC to become uber rich which he bought from the fate shop, I sold only things I farmed from dungeons over the last few months and passed him in two days. I swear no matter the site or server you play on CS is packed to the gills with trolls.

Best part about this was the handful of people that said I couldn't do it. All this negative feedback here makes me think people are just jealous and feel they need to try and diminish what I've accomplished. I'll say it again you pull this off then come talk to me, otherwise don't bother me with your petty comments.
                Okay.. Congratulations then for being #1 on 5 different ranking lists in an online game?

This one's almost as ironic as the guy who was thanking everyone for his first post. xD
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  Sigh..
                  quoting your sig there xD and yes your 2nd comment is ironic. Also I appreciate you pointing out that it's an online game, all this time I thought I was playing with an etch a sketch...
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

gz i nv u
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Wow incredible feat!
                      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

quoting your sig there xD and yes your 2nd comment is ironic. Also I appreciate you pointing out that it's an online game, all this time I thought I was playing with an etch a sketch...
                        No problem, every day your learn something new they say.
                        Stalkers OP.

Comment

Congratulations, it is hard to get on all 5 leaderboards as #1. You must have been working hard. ^_^

Comment

@ elsage & weizheng23 - thankyou

@ POWAABOOM - ty, yes alot of hard work and no lifing ftw
                            IronSight
                            Kong server 5
                            Apocalypse guild
                            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Congratulations on reaching a goal you set for yourself Best of luck with achieving your next one.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X