Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do lvl 58 ladder with out a tank.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do lvl 58 ladder with out a tank.

Hey so I have been having issues with lvl 58 ladder lol. I can solo to it but can't handle it or kite it cause of the recoil and teleport they do... any solution for not having a tank?
    What are bugs?

you can kite them if you have enough ms and only stop to use range attacks to proc frost. kite while healing and use range attack hoping frost procs. will take a while in this process if you dont have high hp and high attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Muming View Post
      you can kite them if you have enough ms and only stop to use range attacks to proc frost. kite while healing and use range attack hoping frost procs. will take a while in this process if you dont have high hp and high attack.
      I'm a rogue with decent attack, might work but will probably eat my orb. Thanks for the tip.
      What are bugs?

Comment

If you are a shadow rogue you can go off to the top corner and attempt to pick them off 1 by 1.

Comment

First of all, 58 has damage reflect. you're going to need alot of orbs. Second, go up to the floor stealthed. Stun one, hit it until frost kicks in, IMMEDIATELY shadow strike to stealth. becuase it was stunned, where it was standing, it won't reset. let frost do its thing while you're instealth, let orb and shadow strike cooldowns finish, rinse and repeat until dead.
          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Learn to play your class. Shadow rogues easily solo dmg reflect.

Comment

Seb what happened to your character? Did you delete? Or is that toon from another server? Cause hes not on S2.

Comment

It's on kongregate servers.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  Learn to play your class. Shadow rogues easily solo dmg reflect.
                  I obviously know how to play my class if I can solo to lvl 58, I was just asking for opinions, please go troll somewhere else.
                  What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                    First of all, 58 has damage reflect. you're going to need alot of orbs. Second, go up to the floor stealthed. Stun one, hit it until frost kicks in, IMMEDIATELY shadow strike to stealth. becuase it was stunned, where it was standing, it won't reset. let frost do its thing while you're instealth, let orb and shadow strike cooldowns finish, rinse and repeat until dead.
                    Thanks for the info, will be giving this a try today. Last time I tried I messed up on the timing and died. Yeah shadow rogues can solo damage reflect, but it's not easy and eats up a lot of orb if your high DPS like me.
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                      I obviously know how to play my class if I can solo to lvl 58, I was just asking for opinions, please go troll somewhere else.
                      Obviously not. Or why are you even talking about kiting? Rogues aren't a kiter class, they obviously don't kite.
                      I was playing on the acc of a friend, a pretty weak rogue and solo'd to 60, then I got bored.
                      No issue to solo ladder with a rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        Obviously not. Or why are you even talking about kiting? Rogues aren't a kiter class, they obviously don't kite.
                        I was playing on the acc of a friend, a pretty weak rogue and solo'd to 60, then I got bored.
                        No issue to solo ladder with a rogue.
                        Gratz you can cash, I commend you for that, and rogues can kite... you just have to have skill, something you obviously lack.
                        What are bugs?

Comment

Most servers must be full of weak rogues according to you then, having power fed to you through cash makes the game easy for you, if I had your stats id solo to 75 in 20 minutes...
                          What are bugs?

Comment

I never made it that far

Comment

sebastain1988,
                              1: ur a mega casher telling others that they are noob
                              2: u said u used ur friends account which is against the rules
                              3: these are forums, so that people can ask questions and learn..... unlike u who isnt helping at all and is being rude so i suggest u keep ur mouth shut
                              >:0

Comment

Working...
                              X