teeka egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teeka egg

i was wounder the chane rate of hatching one ....i ask this cuz i tryed to hatch 20 eggs and i cnt seem to hatch one i keep trying but all fails lol i do not wnna keep trying if my acct is buged idk if it or its just my luck witch is at 15 right now lol any answer would be greatly accpted ty for help in advance

got mine for a total of 18 tries, both my main and alt at 18 try.

Comment

whats your luck at ? edit : if you dnt mind me asking ty i rly want teeka for heals even tho im set for pvp would help me alot in gr ty
      Last edited by Pachi; 08-16-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Everything is a gamble and a toss up. Not guaranteed how many tries it takes. Spend $ on the game maybe you'll hatch one

Comment

Please know the luck stats is really not for morphing,upgrading and hatching pets,mount,wings its is only for lucky strikes which gives u a chance to deal max damage on ur opponent and also the average hatch rate for teeka is 10 to 25 eggs (usually) if it fails more than 25 then it just means ur unlucky (literally) but please know if it fails more than 100 times please switch to hatching or catching a different pet cause a vulture can always compensate for a teeka with its skill being same since vultures also have chance to get healing skills charm is defensive skill so a baby bear cub will do both pets can be found in monster island east (lvl 10 to lvl 29)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            Please know the luck stats is really not for morphing,upgrading and hatching pets,mount,wings its is only for lucky strikes which gives u a chance to deal max damage on ur opponent and also the average hatch rate for teeka is 10 to 25 eggs (usually) if it fails more than 25 then it just means ur unlucky (literally) but please know if it fails more than 100 times please switch to hatching or catching a different pet cause a vulture can always compensate for a teeka with its skill being same since vultures also have chance to get healing skills charm is defensive skill so a baby bear cub will do both pets can be found in monster island east (lvl 10 to lvl 29)
            ok wow thank you so much i did not know that thanks

Comment

Originally posted by timjanitor View Post
              Everything is a gamble and a toss up. Not guaranteed how many tries it takes. Spend $ on the game maybe you'll hatch one
              i spend money trust me but like the other post said i guess luck dosnt play a part in hatching ty for comment

Comment

took me 3-6 tries
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                X