Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honor Shop & 120 activties (u know those mobs on the AFK)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor Shop & 120 activties (u know those mobs on the AFK)

So any time or date of the release of Honor Shop and the 120 Activities that were or are suppose to get? I would like to hear an response from R2GM about it.

When most of the severs are 150 it will be released.
    IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
    SERVER:
    Windshear Peaks
    Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
      When most of the severs are 150 it will be released.
      If you read the orders info, you should be able to exchange/synthesis them. Doesn't mean we need to grind our butts off to hit 150.

Comment

supposed to be an Honor Master in Moyun Mountain/Skyscraping Hill. I see no such NPC!

Comment

yeah , I would also like to ask when they will release that honor shop... it's easy to gain exp but can't level up because of those orders needed to raise cap... I was hoping they'll be released this maintenance but fail... I can't do dungeon runs and other events coz I am forced to afk grind for those rare elite mobs which doesn't drop orders most of the time or drops order but randomly drops 1 of the 15 different orders... FOREVER AFK GRINDING FROM 121 - 150 IS NOT FUN AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by R212235903 View Post
            yeah , I would also like to ask when they will release that honor shop... it's easy to gain exp but can't level up because of those orders needed to raise cap... I was hoping they'll be released this maintenance but fail... I can't do dungeon runs and other events coz I am forced to afk grind for those rare elite mobs which doesn't drop orders most of the time or drops order but randomly drops 1 of the 15 different orders... FOREVER AFK GRINDING FROM 121 - 150 IS NOT FUN AT ALL!
            Yeah I know how you feel. Been stuck on Grand Marshall for 2days now. It would of been nice if they'd release honor shop within 2-weeks, but now its like week 3 and nothing. If they're not gonna implement at all they should say something. Or at least give us a time frame in which Part 2 would be release. We're all stuck here waiting and feeling frustrated.

Comment

Same here, stuck with Grand marshall, managed to get the last few marshalls 2 days ago, and basically I've been stuck at 147 for a week and 148 for 2 days now...

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                Same here, stuck with Grand marshall, managed to get the last few marshalls 2 days ago, and basically I've been stuck at 147 for a week and 148 for 2 days now...
                I don't why, but it feels like your better off not doing that 'quest' for that order. You're better off just afking til u get 20 orders then handing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                  I don't why, but it feels like your better off not doing that 'quest' for that order. You're better off just afking til u get 20 orders then handing it in.
                  I have cancelled the quest and been afking for around 12 hours, still nothing. Only have 5 grand marshall since the first day i started afk in bloody maplewoods *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                  X