Enchanting with Dragon Crystals....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting with Dragon Crystals....

The enchanting system is so stupid. I tried to get +14 with frag and failed to +9. Then I used 200 DC and the end result was +4. Like really what is wrong with enchanting frag -.-

I have watched someone go from +13 to +9 about 5 times in world chat before they finally +14, they went on to +15 on their first try.
    Seems based purely on luck.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I failed 6 times from +9 in a row. 70%-80% chance of success that's just bull. then i get +5 +6 +5 +4 +6 +5 +4 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +6 +7 +8 +9 +8 +7 +6 +5 +4 +5 +6 +5 etc.. That's just crazy... They need to fix it or implement a protection system at +9 so it wont go down like +3

Comment

Lol the first mistake of enchanting is nvr to enchant all at once. Click two times then change instance or equip weapon and unequip or close enchant box then try enchanting again. Or wait for a few mintues before doing it again. Or try enchant right after reset, rumours has it that it's resetted everything and the probability of getting a pass is very high. All I can say is good luck!!!
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
          wait for a few mintues before doing it again
          ^ this

need mountains of patience for enchanting, especially if you are trying +14. please note that if you failed consecutive times in a short period, you should stop enchanting and take a breather for 10-15 mins. The rgn is totally riled up cause of rapid succession of fails, need to give a bit of rest to it.

How long should you wait between intervals?

This is from my own experience, there is no scientific or mathematical formula to back my theory up.

In enchanting, there seems to be tiers. 1 to 7 is pretty much straightforward, no space monkeys here. But normally I seen when u get from 1 to 7 on a fresh wep/gear, ur prone to fail between 7-9 if you continue without giving a breather. so 7-9 is the first tier, hence when u get to 7, give it a breather for 10-15 mins and then try till 9. If you fail, wait a few mins ( maybe 1-2 mins) and try, ofc if u fail too much ( all the way to 5-6 from 8), same, wait a bit then try.

The next tier lies between 9-11. Like before, if u have just gotten to 9, give a breather and then try for 11. Finally the last tier, 11-13. Go for it, if u fail to 9, same waiting game.

Oh and 13 to 14, very small chance of success. This is purely luck 1 hit go or miss thingy. I failed on 2 of my gears 8-10 times 13 to 14 then finally got the lucky 14th ding, while my other gear/wep got to 14 on first try. I know it hurts, but need to be used to failing lol. Fail till you get numb.

And always use atleast a stack when u try to enchant a certain gear/wep to 14 on a given day/time.
          Last edited by Blinq; 07-25-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Waiting does nothing. It is purely by chance. I've made about 5 +15 weapons, and waiting does nothing.
            The world is what you make of it

Comment

the system lies to you when it says "X% chance" havent u guys figured it out yet? and it also seems to go in a pattern, that also proves its not luck or %'s but just rigged. false advertising too, to an extent... who wants to buy dc for $3 each ? hmm $12 per fail screw that

Comment

You do not have to buy the dragon crystals they drop in dungeons without much effort.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
                X