Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seignoir

if i posted this in the wrong section, then i apologize in advance

why is it that Seignoir is held over players' heads and the decision to have it activated is based on "whether people behave" or not? then to be told that "we don't care if people hate us", that was said by the Guild Master from the guild currently in control. what kind of immaturity is this? it deters new players from being on the server or even playing this game at all. games were meant to be fun, not full of this ridiculous and childish drama. the players on our server "behave" just fine and there are alot of decent people there who work hard to try and level and to also have fun.

i don't believe Seignoir should be controlled by a guild or any one person, especially those with such crass attitudes. why can't Seignoir happen daily at a specific time? i don't know about other servers, but the server that i'm on always has it right after the Lucky Guess event. a guild should not hold this type of power if all they are going to do is abuse it and be rude to other players.

my guild is small and purposefully so, i created it for solo players like myself. my sole reason for playing this game is to have fun, but guilds such as the one currently in control, discourage me from wanting to play at all.
    YuiShushino
    [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
    Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
    It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
    A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

hmm i think what you say may be true and might be wrong

Comment

Seignior is a perk for winning land grab. Most guilds will turn it on at a time most convenient for their own members, which is their right to do so. Not activating seignior hurts their own members, and eventually they will lose those members for it- and will probably lose land grab once the guild crumbles.

Just about every server goes through this type of drama. It will wear off. Just don't complain about it in chat, and you take away the "power" they think they have over the server.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that actually tugs at my heart that wouldn't be fair at all,wish i could port their and smash that guild to pieces :P ye maybe like MemoryLane says they change in time,but defiantly likewise show them no pain from this,twerps like that don't need power nor shown they have power by any means,i hope someone gets rich or mad enough to cash uber and perma KOS that guild :P

Comment

It would be better if they dont manually turn it on, that when they win they choose a time for it to be activated even if they are offline.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

"Just don't complain about it in chat, and you take away the "power" they think they have over the server."

you're right, not complaining hurts them worse since i'm not feeding into what they want to accomplish, good advice thank you
            YuiShushino
            [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
            Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?

Comment

Usally when they dont put on seig is because they are all maxed level already and dont really need it so figure might as well hinder others. Players who know how to level dont need seig to do it, u can get 1-2 levels per day without seig on a good account, there is so much free exp these days not even funny.

Comment

Come and try Aionyx, we already have such a player on this server (Kilin-Kilin fuse, Frag fuse, max monster handbook, max sperion, high soul, seiryu beast soul etc) and that didn't keep us from taking control :P

To the topic, Yui, that was a joke, we won't even change the time because ppl are used to it even though some of our members can't be online then...
                If you were at least a bit active you would know that the leader of that guild would never do such a thing to the server because she is fine with pretty much everyone on the server...
                I think she needs a sign which says "Beware of the Sarcasm" though...
                btw there is enough drama on that server even without us not activating seign or controlling seng or whatever..

and even if we did change it or choose to not activate it, it is our right to do so, because we fought for it. i don't get why you ppl think we HAVE to do anything, all we HAVE to do is go to the toilet...
                neither having seign nor world torch is any of your rights, its for us to decide wether we want you to have it or not, just to make that clear...
                and before you start telling me that i wouldn't say that if we were not in charge, i always told you guys that when anyone complained about the other guild not activating it...

finally, talking about immaturity, how mature is it to go complain here instead of talking to the ppl on the server..?

Comment

Originally posted by R28677987 View Post
                  Come and try Aionyx, we already have such a player on this server (Kilin-Kilin fuse, Frag fuse, max monster handbook, max sperion, high soul, seiryu beast soul etc) and that didn't keep us from taking control :P

To the topic, Yui, that was a joke, we won't even change the time because ppl are used to it even though some of our members can't be online then...
                  If you were at least a bit active you would know that the leader of that guild would never do such a thing to the server because she is fine with pretty much everyone on the server...
                  btw there is enough drama on that server even without us not activating seign or controlling seng or whatever..

and even if we did change it or choose to not activate it, it is our right to do so, because we fought for it. i don't get why you ppl think we HAVE to do anything, all we HAVE to do is go to the toilet...
                  neither having seign nor world torch is any of your rights, its for us to decide wether we want you to have it or not, just to make that clear...
                  and before you start telling me that i wouldn't say that if we were not in charge, i always told you guys that when anyone complained about the other guild not activating it...

finally, talking about immaturity, how mature is it to go complain here instead of talking to the ppl on the server..?

i'm not going to argue or be rude, i don't feel there is any need for that. i did try to talk but it was dismissed, and also i am very active on CS and play everyday. i love this game but dealing with arrogance is frustrating for anyone. i'm not sure who you are or why you chose to give me a rude response, but it's fine because this is exactly one of the reason's that i choose to be a solo player. i think you're assuming a lot but like i said i don't wish to argue so i'm not going to bother to reply any further.
                  YuiShushino
                  [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                  Defiance - Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R28677987 View Post

If u meant that Ranger i saw then meh i have a Knight and if this ROYALTY guild i seen is in power i laugh,cuz yes i would single handly take ur best and kill him the rest i saw was dead weight i would easily kill ur whole guild alone in LG just make it possible :P i'm not even maxxed in handbook yet and i peak around 7-8k str 4-5k end charge+ crater = most ur guild dead bet it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                      If u meant that Ranger i saw then meh i have a Knight and if this ROYALTY guild i seen is in power i laugh,cuz yes i would single handly take ur best and kill him the rest i saw was dead weight i would easily kill ur whole guild alone in LG just make it possible :P i'm not even maxxed in handbook yet and i peak around 7-8k str 4-5k end charge+ crater = most ur guild dead bet it :P
                      Well maybe you should think about how long you had time to gather your gears and how long our server is out.
                      And you may want to know that we won this LG though we were only 9 ppl and 3 of the strongest members missing because we acted as a team and just one OP Player can't be everywhere at once.
                      with 1 year more than us in this game you should probably be ashamed if you could not kill all of us in a blink
                      i really hope i am motivated long enough to get that strong too.

@Yui i hope i wasn't too rude, as i said it was a joke to begin with and the people it was dedicted to understood it.
                      i am sorry you misunderstood it and we didn't clear that up.
                      didn't wanna hurt someone's feelings
                      you should maybe get some people to hang out on the server that makes the game nicer and you can have some fun with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BooKitty View Post
                        if i posted this in the wrong section, then i apologize in advance

why is it that Seignoir is held over players' heads and the decision to have it activated is based on "whether people behave" or not? then to be told that "we don't care if people hate us", that was said by the Guild Master from the guild currently in control. what kind of immaturity is this? it deters new players from being on the server or even playing this game at all. games were meant to be fun, not full of this ridiculous and childish drama. the players on our server "behave" just fine and there are alot of decent people there who work hard to try and level and to also have fun.

i don't believe Seignoir should be controlled by a guild or any one person, especially those with such crass attitudes. why can't Seignoir happen daily at a specific time? i don't know about other servers, but the server that i'm on always has it right after the Lucky Guess event. a guild should not hold this type of power if all they are going to do is abuse it and be rude to other players.

my guild is small and purposefully so, i created it for solo players like myself. my sole reason for playing this game is to have fun, but guilds such as the one currently in control, discourage me from wanting to play at all.
                        I feel you!
                        "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Working...
                        X