No announcement yet.

Forever Hard Orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all 15 type of orders in total have 1200+, and suppose i've killed 6000+ elites since 3rd July, got 8 Grand Marshal,
    so i guess the drop rate must be less than 0.1%, if based on my i long run result

first week got 3 grand, second week got 3, third week got 2, 4th week nothing, and 5th week now...nothing still
    since 3rd week more harder to get, not sure rate nerfed since 3rd week

marshal done though, past 10 days dropped surprisely many oranges, but all marshal, no grand, i think they've taken away grand marshal
    anyone know grand still exist or not

should max drop rate to try, so should use sperion effect , goddess devotee,
    and those 41 shots OP go try 3x zoadic drop rate for 24 hour everyday, and burn 2 x drop rate too though it says not stackable
    after a month pls report results to see if drop rate explosion method still lame or not
    Last edited by R21975465; 08-02-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21975465 View Post
      all 15 type of orders in total have 1200+, and suppose i've killed 6000+ elites since 3rd July, got 8 Grand Marshal,
      so i guess the drop rate must be less than 0.1%, if based on my i long run result

first week got 3 grand, second week got 3, third week got 2, 4th week nothing, and 5th week now...nothing still
      since 3rd week more harder to get, not sure rate nerfed since 3rd week

marshal done though, past 10 days dropped surprisely many oranges, but all marshal, no grand, i think they've taken away grand marshal
      anyone know grand still exist or not

should max drop rate to try, so should use sperion effect , goddess devotee,
      and those 41 shots OP go try 3x zoadic drop rate for 24 hour everyday, and burn 2 x drop rate too though it says not stackable
      after a month pls report results to see if drop rate explosion method still lame or not
      Where are you farming your Marshals? still haven't found a good spot for them.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

This orders completely and honestly dislike to come to me. Those damn Marshal orders are extremely hard to get ~_~

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          Those damn Marshal orders are extremely hard to get ~_~
          It's already 1 month that i started farming for Grand Marshal orders and got only a lot of Marshal orders, 24, and only 4 Grand Marshal, damn 6 more to raise cap to 150.
          IGN: Rufy

Server: Kabam - English

Guild: (Lv.7) Angels

Class: Knight DPS

Level: Eidolon: Lv.150

Comment

I hope after today`s maintenance the will have sorted out the Marshall and grand Marshall drops .ready to throw lappy out of the window now .lol despondent

Comment

yeah been afking since they released this and only gotten 7 GM total, that's almost 24 days solid afk time wasted...
              Last edited by Drakkhen; 08-31-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

a streak of 10 marshal order this week ,same location, you gone too far R2 pls fix the drop of Grand Marshal !

Comment

Please please R2 fix this GM drops weeks now of afk over night and still need another 9 .I had 1 Gm in two weeks of afk .please be nice to your loyal players .

Comment

It's luck based.
                    I got 3 in 1 day.
                    Got 0 orders for about a week on another char grinding almost 24/7. Just be patient.
                    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                    Guild: (J1)Philippines
                    Level: 150 Eidolon
                    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                    I'm annoying.
                    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

I would suggest for you guys who have trouble with G-Marshal. Go to a place where you can get many mobs and only pick (GOLD PLUS LOOT). I have noticed that many people pick up everything instead of just the GOLD PLUS LOOT when trying to farm G-Marshals. This tip will really help you but you may be loosing money later on :/

Comment

Working...
                      X